Come And Get Me Event Details (4/18/18)

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    I gather this event starts 19:th of april, but when? I live in sweden so I'm always confused by time zones  :D
    Found out, 6pm local time here!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    qandols said:
    I gather this event starts 19:th of april, but when? I live in sweden so I'm always confused by time zones  :D
    Found out, 6pm local time here!

To paraphrase that program that runs on New Years Eve:

Same procedure as last time?

Same procedure as every time!

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby Can we please get a run down of what this boss event entails like you have done for Apocalypse or other bosses. Not all of us were here for the last iteration.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Shintok17 said:
    @Brigby Can we please get a run down of what this boss event entails like you have done for Apocalypse or other bosses. Not all of us were here for the last iteration.
    And the rest of us can't remember. Because we're old. Or hadn't gone to rehab yet. Or both!
     o:) 
  • Galactus_09
    Galactus_09 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Is somewhere else list of "required"??
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    From the April sneak peak thread -

Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Drax, Captain America, Rocket & Groot, Gamora
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    CNash said:
    Did you forget to add Red ISO prizes?
    For this run of Come And Get Me, it will still be a Mystery Booster, however the team will be looking into adding Red Iso-8 for future boss events
    So the first run of a brand new event can’t be coded for the new reward structure?  Why?  Can this get further clarification?
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    CNash said:
    Did you forget to add Red ISO prizes?
    For this run of Come And Get Me, it will still be a Mystery Booster, however the team will be looking into adding Red Iso-8 for future boss events
    So the first run of a brand new event can’t be coded for the new reward structure?  Why?  Can this get further clarification?
    This is not the first run of a new event.  As others have said this is the same event they ran for the release of 5* Star-Lord.
    That said, it would have been nice to see some Red ISO and maybe a Support Token somewhere in the rewards for this.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    They forgot to add.  It is sad the little missteps that happen all the time to just compound to make us feel like they don’t plan these thingns out.  
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    So only 3* Starlord is boosted. That seems like a mistake. Since we also have a 4* and 5*.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Shintok17 said:
    So only 3* Starlord is boosted. That seems like a mistake. Since we also have a 4* and 5*.
    The 4* is on the list too, just not the 5*

EDIT: I just entered the event and see that while he's on the list in this thread the 4* SL is NOT boosted, so you're right.  That looks like a mistake.
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    They forgot to add.  It is sad the little missteps that happen all the time to just compound to make us feel like they don’t plan these thingns out.  
    Throw in the fact that they give no details on the event, newer players have to rely on the generosity of other players to post the info.

Meanwhile they will have 4 people on discord answering questions about supports for 80 or so people when that launched...
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Thanos is pleasantly and surprisingly simple to knock down so far.  I decided to throw three of my single-cover level 70s at him to see what he could do in round 1 and they beat him with ease.  We're in round 4 now, and I'm waiting for new missions, and my most recent team to smack him around is still just level 78s with three powers.  They took a beating but all made it through without a KO.

Yes, he's going to get a lot more difficult, I'm sure, but I was already into my champed 3*s in level 4 against Apocalypse.  If the bosses were to go head to head, I think the mutant could take down this mad Titan without working up a sweat.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

I remember last run I beat Rd 8 Thanos with a Lvl 70 Coulson, Lvl 1 Widow and I think a Lvl 70 Fantastic

With a bit of luck on getting the right color drop to allow for tile moves to control the board and the time gem creating a 2nd power gem for damage its doable with low levels.  Fantastic and Coulson had the board control, widow was in just to bring the avg level down just cos!

• Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    They still couldn't be bothered to make better looking tiles for the gems. Lazy and lame, par for the course.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bizarre that you can use Thanos in this event.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bizarre that you can use Thanos in this event.
    I accidentally did that after using him on the side node and had an "oh, that's odd."  moment.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    I'm surprised people don't remember the previous Thanos. He's a fun fight and one of the easier ones during the opening rounds.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    His own tiles insta-kills him. At least the first easy rounds.