S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Just wanted to pop-in and say thanks to you all for continuing to maintain this list.  So:  "Thanks!"
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Day 1626 - 100 hp
    Day 1627 - Heroic token 
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Day 1630 - Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme) - Blue

So we get a second Strange cover, this time blue.  Day 1459 was a yellow as part of the 4 year anniversary festivities.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    gravel said:
    Day 1630 - Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme) - Blue

So we get a second Strange cover, this time blue.  Day 1459 was a yellow as part of the 4 year anniversary festivities.
    OK I give up.
    There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to these.
    I can understand two OML because the game has some weird fascination with Wolverine.
    Two Strange I don't understand.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I guessed purple, but I'll take any color. So, day 1645 should be Cloak & Dagger, guessing yellow?
  • gravel
    I guessed purple, but I'll take any color. So, day 1645 should be Cloak & Dagger, guessing yellow?
    I’ll go with purple for C&D.  That’s the power that switches between the two, so that makes the most sense.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    OJSP said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Two Strange I don't understand.
    It’s so bizarre, it’s.. strange..
    "Maybe?....Who am I to judge?..."
  • Dougfresh413
    Day 1632 - Heroic 10-pack
    Day 1634 - Legendary token

• gravel
    Day 1635 - 50 HP
    Day 1639 - 2500 Iso
  • gravel
    Day 1641 - Heroic Token
    Day 1644 - 100 HP
  • Dougfresh413
    Day - 1645 Cloak & Dagger purple
  • gravel
    Day 1648 - Heroic Token
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    Hahaha, I'm about to get Cycl4ps red on day 1240 making him 6/4/3 but don't worry I'm getting Cycl4ps yellow right after that...on day 1255, so after the red would expire...Oops!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hahaha, I'm about to get Cycl4ps red on day 1240 making him 6/4/3 but don't worry I'm getting Cycl4ps yellow right after that...on day 1255, so after the red would expire...Oops!

Is the roster in your signature accurate? You could put 3* Cyclops as a bonus hero, he gives a yellow 4* Cyclops cover at level 265. Might be difficult to collect that many covers, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?
  • gravel
    You also might get lucky and get the Heroes for Hire deal that would let you buy the extra cover for HP.  Whether it's worth it or not probably depends on how much HP you have.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster said:

Is the roster in your signature accurate? You could put 3* Cyclops as a bonus hero, he gives a yellow 4* Cyclops cover at level 265. Might be difficult to collect that many covers, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?
    Yeah, I currently have 266 Elites and 528 Standards (gathering more daily) so I guess the last couple of days before the red cover expires, I will pull until I get enough.

But I'm also weird and like to softcap my 3*s around 255 so that I can get 13 covers for a dupe and then start adding the rest on champ rewards again so I don't have a max 3* and end up getting 13/2/2 for a dupe. Weeeeeeeeeird.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:

Yeah, I currently have 266 Elites and 528 Standards (gathering more daily) so I guess the last couple of days before the red cover expires, I will pull until I get enough.

But I'm also weird and like to softcap my 3*s around 255 so that I can get 13 covers for a dupe and then start adding the rest on champ rewards again so I don't have a max 3* and end up getting 13/2/2 for a dupe. Weeeeeeeeeird.

I have rerostered 40 Three-stars, and only once did I come Close to having covers expire due to the dupe not having the right cover configuration - it's documented here: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/71665/3-iron-fist-covers-dying-on-the-vine-do-i-save-them-and-how

It usually works out all right just putting the replacement with covers on the vine as a bonus hero. Two weeks is plenty of time to get up to 13 covers that way. It may be easier if you don't hoard though.

• gravel
    Day 1653 - 50 HP
    Day 1655 - 25 CP
  • gravel
    Day 1659 - 2500 ISO
  • gravel
    Day 1660 - Rocket and Groot (Awesome Mix Volume Two) - Blue