Simulator 06: Vulture, Mockingbird, She-hulk

Wow, this team can get frustrating. What teams worked well for you against this node? If I can't get Vulture down quick, I tend to get screwed. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Maximus7481
    Maximus7481 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I'm using IM40 and Strange to try and stun vulture as soon as possible while eating up any black matches. It works well most times unless the randomiser throws him plenty of black with little blue or yellow on the board.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    In SCL 7, I was running Jessica Jones (mine’s only 3 covers 2x red and whatever one makes the trap tiles), Kate Bishop (5/5/3) and Cloak & Dagger (4/4/5). C&D can be a double-edged sword, but Kate flat-up murders all with her Black boosted.  The Lucky support can help avoid self-damage.  Just target Vulture —> Mockingbird —> She-Hulk.  

As a 3* solution, boosted Patch is usually a good starting point.  Hulk-bombing is a potential option (he would tank black and blue over Patch) (if you do Hulk-bomb, target Mockingbird first as her passive could wreck you as well off of Hulk’s green cascades) although Hawk-Guy for the AP gain off special tiles is arguably better.  Loki being boosted makes him too hard to hide, so i’d avoid him.  Gamora is a little slow and I don’t know enough on Angel to even comment on him.

Hope this helps
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Riri and IM40 so you can drop vulture and mockingbird at the same time, then clean up she-hulk last
  • Fuzzbap
    Fuzzbap Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    It's the worst. I've got it down to just Vulture a couple of times with my team at near full health, but basically if he gets airborne, it's game over.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    3*: IM40, Dr Strange and Gamora/Ragnarok

Target Vulture first. Second one is situational.
    Stun all of them (Gamora and Dr Strange) and either use IM40's red to take down a chunk of health or use Gamora's cheap red to clean things up. Or use Ragnarok's red to make more blue for Dr. Strange to down their ap, focusing on green and black.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

You are obviously supposed to use Archangel here.

I don't do it because I don't need to, I just hit Vulture first and take him out Before he goes Airborne.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Somebody with a cheap stun like G4mora or Spid3r-Man can help you keep Vulture on the ground as well, if you haven't got Archangel
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Riri and Kate Bishop have been my go-to this week since they are boosted.  On the Non-essential nodes I add in Medusa.  Haven't had any trouble yet.  All 3 are champed, and I'm in CL8.
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    I used Riri, Vulture and Cloak & Dagger. Throw Mockingbird in the air and whittle down Vulture.
  • TheOne
    TheOne Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Thanks, that 1st round had way more of a challenge than this second round.