Supports. Bugged? Work in progress? Working as intended? All of the above?

JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
When viewing a Support, why can't we equip it directly to a character from the Support's own page/sheet?

When viewing a Support, why can't we see which character that support is equipped to?

Why can't we remove a Support from a character? I know we can remove it by equipping it to another character, but why can't we just unequip it, so it's not equipped to someone else?

What happens if we sell a character who has a Support equipped? Does it get removed and go back into our inventory? Do we get Iso from selling the character, and red iso from selling the equipped Support? Or does it just vanish?

The last one is a legitimate question, because I haven't seen it addressed anywhere.

The first three are suggestions in the form of questions, meaning I would like to be able to equip a Support directly from the Support's page; when viewing a Support I would like to be able to see who it is equipped to; and lastly, call me illogical but I'd like to have the option to just unequip a Support from a character without being forced to equip it to someone else.

Thank you.

Comments

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    JSP869 said:
    When viewing a Support, why can't we equip it directly to a character from the Support's own page/sheet?

When viewing a Support, why can't we see which character that support is equipped to?
    Thank You!!

I don't care as much about unequipping the support, but these two have been bugging the tinykitty outta me since day 1. The question about selling the character it's equipped to is a scary one as well, but since I don't see any options to sell supports, I'm going to hope they just get dropped back into your available pool.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    I like your suggestions and hope for them in future updates.

If you sell a character, the support goes back to your inventory as per Demiurge_Will:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/792947#Comment_792947
  • odjntrade2
    odjntrade2 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Not worried about selling. Would love the ability to see who is equipped with what. Unequipping would be nice as a utility function. Especially if I want to use Captain America without losing defense tiles when one of his countdowns end.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    After having accidentally used some Hydra Henchmen and been really confused as to how GG was Fortifying Protect tiles for a while because the banner flashed by so fast, I really do think there need to be more ways to see who has what Support.

1) A way to see what Support someone has from within a fight.
    2) An indicator on the Roster and Team Selection pages of who has a Support equipped. Doesn't necessarily have to show which Support, just that they have one. In the example above, it took me even longer to figure out what was going on because it turned out that it was actually Vulture who had the Henchmen, not Goblin.
    3) As mentioned by others, a way to see, from the Support's info screen who it's equipped on.
  • SilverSniperDK
    SilverSniperDK Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Yes! Usually, I end up playing with the same most powerful characters for the daily and other games, where the buffs are not changing the levels.
    For this reason is very useful to have the most powerful supports set on the most powerful characters. But at the moment I cannot see from either the roster or the support overview, which character has which support.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    After having accidentally used some Hydra Henchmen and been really confused as to how GG was Fortifying Protect tiles for a while because the banner flashed by so fast, I really do think there need to be more ways to see who has what Support.

2) An indicator on the Roster and Team Selection pages of who has a Support equipped. Doesn't necessarily have to show which Support, just that they have one. In the example above, it took me even longer to figure out what was going on because it turned out that it was actually Vulture who had the Henchmen, not Goblin.
    3) As mentioned by others, a way to see, from the Support's info screen who it's equipped on.
    Regarding 1: You can already see this. Tap the character, and navigate to their AP damage numbers list. If they have a support equipeed, it will be shown next to this, and you can even open the support page to see the details.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa said:

Regarding 1: You can already see this. Tap the character, and navigate to their AP damage numbers list. If they have a support equipeed, it will be shown next to this, and you can even open the support page to see the details.
    Check the posting date, dude. At the time I posted that, that feature had not yet been implemented.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa said:

Check the posting date, dude. At the time I posted that, that feature had not yet been implemented.
    Oh, sorry. Didn't realize someone necro'd this thread xD
  • SilverSniperDK
    SilverSniperDK Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    DeNappa said:
    DeNappa said:

Oh, sorry. Didn't realize someone necro'd this thread xD
    That would be me. sorry about that. Just wanted to flag the issue again :)