Welcome to Supports! (Vault)

2»

Comments

• rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    2* Bullseye. Le sigh
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    i got the legendary token which gave me a Kraven the hunter with a Bonus black panther.

I was happy with this random fluke
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I got a rock. (*)

(* level 1)
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,487 Chairperson of the Boards
    I suspect the "Welcome to Supports" Vault is a preview of what all the Event vaults will look like in the future.  At least after the Fight for Wakanda event.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I got a 2* Wolverine.
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, this was a very lackluster vault. The support tokens in there were the support equivalent of standard tokens, there were only 2 and there was even very little red ISO. I would have done one of the small 20-item or 40-item vaults and loaded it up with support-related stuff. I'm sure we will be inundated with the low level support tokens over time, throwing a few extra out now wouldn't have hurt anything. Oh well, still excited for the new feature.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Something that it seems many people are overlooking is that there are (currently) only 14 Supports available. Also, when you get a duplicate you get a hefty sum of RedISO. If the support tokens flowed as freely as Standard, Elite, or even Heroics, then everyone would have all 14 supports in no time, and racking up the RedISO.  
    The Devs don't want us maxing these out in the next week, or even the next month. I'm fine with them starting at a slow trickle, and as they add more supports to the game they can open up the supply of tokens accordingly.
    Its is always easier to add more supply to the market than try to pull it back after flooding the market.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Something that it seems many people are overlooking is that there are (currently) only 14 Supports available. Also, when you get a duplicate you get a hefty sum of RedISO. If the support tokens flowed as freely as Standard, Elite, or even Heroics, then everyone would have all 14 supports in no time, and racking up the RedISO.  
    The Devs don't want us maxing these out in the next week, or even the next month. I'm fine with them starting at a slow trickle, and as they add more supports to the game they can open up the supply of tokens accordingly.
    Its is always easier to add more supply to the market than try to pull it back after flooding the market.
    I agree with the reasoning, but the problem I had with it was there was an 80-item vault called "Welcome to Supports", with only 4 support-related things in it.  And of those 4, 2 were the support equivalent of Standard tokens, and the other 2 were tiny amounts of red ISO.  Just a very underwhelming intro to supports.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should have been a 40 reward vault. Making it 80 just makes it a waste of HP unless you're absolutely rolling in it.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker

With my free token I got a 2* Magneto.  I bought the 2800HP 10-pack and a couple 100hp daily tokens.  I did get a Nico cover I needed to champ her, so that was nice.  Otherwise, it's been mostly various 2* with a couple 3* covers.

For a "Welcome to Supports!" vault, I haven't seen any Supports material at all.  Disappointing in that regard.

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    They could have made an 80 item vault with 79 small amounts of RISO and a token. If they were worried about people whaling the vault for RISO they could have made it a smaller vault (20-40 items) with no reset.

It's not really worth making a fuss about, I guess. I just found the contents of the vault comedic given the name of the vault.
  • odjntrade2
    odjntrade2 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Daken... I got a 2* daken... Not my fondest vault pull.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    So it sounds like this vault isn't representative of what future 80 items event vaults will look like:
    Brigby said:

Event Vaults

• A Beginner Support token will be added to Event vaults. It will be replacing one of the 3-Star covers. *New Update*
    So rather than pulling out four of the 2* covers to add two beginner tokens and some red iso, it'll just be one beginner token.  So that'll be a 1.25% chance of getting a support in future.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I bought the daily deal all 6 days. Between those and the free token I got 5 3*s and 2 2*s. None of the big hits, but much better than 2 3s and 5 2s.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the 100 HP Daily Deals netted me 2* Wong, so that's something. But I am passing on the HFH packs for the time being.