Supports are here! What are you doing with them?

Options
124»

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

My free tokens gave me two rank 1 Avengers Tower (so 1400 red ISO a pop) and a level 1 Wong. Not particularly impressed with those pulls.

Will there be a way to earn more supports in-game that does not involve purchasing bundles?

Next season, the Reality Stone season, will have tokens as season rewards. The PVE vaults are supposed to have tokens within at some point.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,559 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Alfje17 said:

Did everybody get the same supports to start off with? I got Star-Lord's guns, Avenger's Tower and Cap's WWII Shield, but other people talk about Hydra Henchmen.

Equipped all 3 to the 3 chars I used most, even if it doesn't make much difference, there's no reason not to use them.

Hydra Henchmen can only be equipped to Villains, so they'd appear locked with slightly lower color opacity (hue? brightness? I forget those fancy art terminologies). Is it possible that it just blended in with the Supports you haven't acquired yet?

If that's not the case, then yes, please send a ticket to Customer Support and they can assist you.

Yeah, it was  a combination of thinking we were getting only 3 supports and me not realizing what the "locked" on the Hydra henchmen meant. All sorted now!

Tokens gave me a 1* Chimichanga, 1* and 3* Wong so yes, I can see these things being quite useful once they're leveled up!

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,559 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I put the yellow AP one on IM40, but it will take a match-4 or the odd single-yellow pickup from another match4+ to coincide with when this procs. Not likely to make much difference, until I have other yellow-users with appropriate AP needs.

Does anyone know if "Fires a power" includes the passives?  I put Element Guns on Dr. Strange with the hopes that this is the case, but haven't seen it proc yet. (Haven't played many matches yet, either).

Not planning to put riso into any of them until getting some more intel and/or experience.
    Pretty sure it needs to be an active power, I also put the Guns on Strange to try and after 30+ games with several Flames in each, I can say that this never triggered.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Passives won’t trigger passives, which is what supports are.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the notes on the passive activation. Makes sense.

I can also confirm that Avengers Tower was a really poor fit for my IM40. Never benefited once from what I remember, but multiple times screwed up my intended match strategy with the random synergy perk. YMMV.

• Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I feel like I will just accidentally hoard everything relayed to it. Cuz to be fair riso isn't even shown on the main screen so I would forget what amount I even have, and won't be getting tokens as frequently yet so I won't really be paying attention as I scroll by vaults and what not
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nothing whatsoever so far. I will just collect Red Iso for the time being.