Meet RnG sub 2 timers [Investigating]

Smart80
Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
The timers in the 48h sub are still broken upon reset...

Points show as full, even when point shy.
Timers are gone, but went to 1d21m nonetheless after 5th hit.

Kinda amazed this bug isnt in bug status list yet, as it has been around forever. 
Hoping tapping comes to an end in not too long, these couple lost points could be quite costly. Please fix, or at least add to to-do-list...

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    In my experience this is usually only a visual bug that can be fixed by force closing the app and restarting. YMMV
  • Smart80
    Usually it is, but not in this event. You somehow need to wait till timers are up, where you normally can hit full points around 4m40, but the timers do vanish earlier. So either need to set own timers or loose points or time (and therefor points as well).

Please make it work as all other 48h subs...
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards

Hey Smart80, Sorry you are experiencing an issue with the event timers. If you haven't already, please contact our Customer Support team using the following link:

https://d3go.com/mpq-support

• Smart80
    Tombstone said:

Hey Smart80, Sorry you are experiencing an issue with the event timers. If you haven't already, please contact our Customer Support team using the following link:

https://d3go.com/mpq-support

I was sure they would reply its a known bug, as its as old problem, as the event is old... You really never heard it before?
  • Smart80
    OJSP said:
    @Tombstone, you see this should be long time familiar issue...
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Had the same issue like @Smart80. Even though I’ve timed my 5th clear optimally (which means that the game showed ‚full points’ for each node) I’m now six points behind other players.
  • Smart80
    @Brigby @Tombstone

Do i really need to contact support, what will tell me to check the forum or tell me this is known problem? Please have devs look into this please.. After more than 2 years, this at least deserves to be listed in the Bug Status List, dont you think?

Thanks in advance
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Smart80 If you wouldn't mind submitting a ticket on this, sending as much info as you can, and providing me with the support ticket number, I'll see if I can have it passed along to the team. Thanks! 
  • Smart80
    Tombstone said:
    @Smart80 If you wouldn't mind submitting a ticket on this, sending as much info as you can, and providing me with the support ticket number, I'll see if I can have it passed along to the team. Thanks! 
    Done. You want it here or in PM?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Smart80 said:
    Tombstone said:
    Smart80 If you wouldn't mind submitting a ticket on this, sending as much info as you can, and providing me with the support ticket number, I'll see if I can have it passed along to the team. Thanks! 
    I'd recommend sending it in a Support Ticket, as they would be able to quickly reassign the ticket to the appropriate team members that way. Thanks!
  • Smart80
    Brigby said:
    Smart80 said:
    Tombstone said:
    Smart80 If you wouldn't mind submitting a ticket on this, sending as much info as you can, and providing me with the support ticket number, I'll see if I can have it passed along to the team. Thanks! 
    I'd recommend sending it in a Support Ticket, as they would be able to quickly reassign the ticket to the appropriate team members that way. Thanks!
    I dont think you understood what Tomb was asking, or i didnt, but sending my support ticket number in a support ticket? 
    Tomb wants the number of my ticket, right? Should i post it here or in PM?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Smart80 said:
    Brigby said:
    Smart80 said:
    Tombstone said:
    I dont think you understood what Tomb was asking, or i didnt, but sending my support ticket number in a support ticket? 
    Tomb wants the number of my ticket, right? Should i post it here or in PM?
    Woops! That's what I get for trying to speed read. They probably would prefer it in a PM. Thanks!
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you are a hardcore PVE player, you know that this bug is sub 2 after you wait the 24hrs for the refresh has been live for a LONG time and it is still not fixed.  If you wait the full time for points to regenerate, once you clear you will get 1 less point and your timer will read 1 D and 17 m NOT 23hrs 59 mins like it should.  I think this has been live since this event started but am not sure.  

Question, will this ever be resolved?  

Now there is a work around some players have found out how to do it, I personally have not figured it out. 
  • The rockett
    Example I am at 21447 with my refreshs in SL9 with a bunch of other people.  Somebody is 21453 that didn’t get this bug OR knows the work around to get max points.  I think they know the work around for these points. With these 6 might not mean a lot to some, at the high end of pve play this matters ALOT.  This could mean losing 1st place or losing top 5.  

This bug is not in the essentials, it is only in the base of the event.  
  • Smart80
    So, its still messed up...
    Did they at least try to look into it?
  • The rockett
    LOL. No.  This is an old bug that they have never fixed.   I think it has been live since they released this event.  Does not effect essential nodes.  Only the 6 base nodes.  
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who cares.
    Have some more supports!
  • Smart80
    LOL. No.  This is an old bug that they have never fixed.   I think it has been live since they released this event.  Does not effect essential nodes.  Only the 6 base nodes.  
    Support said they were gonna look into it last month... (also read rest of the topic)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Support said they were gonna look into it last month... (also read rest of the topic)
    Don't worry, Brigby will change the thread to (investigating) on Tuesday.
  • The rockett
    Smart80 said:
    Just like it took me to mock the heck out of them to actually fix the door 1 Strange sights issue. I do believe that it i didn’t go that far that it might not have been addressed after the 3RD TIME.