Supports Details - Vaults & Event Rewards *Updated (4/13/18)

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got the free vault token, and three Beginner support tokens as well. It's a start, but I'd still like to be able to earn more.
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    edited April 2018
    So far I am a pretty big fan. Milano even at a low level if givin to gamora or groot when playing with the combo had a nice synergy. I wish the henchman tile would activate while vulture was airborne, but I can see where it will be nice to have with him, Thanos, carnage, or sandman in the 4-5 star tier even at their current low levels. 
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Huntah86 said:
    broll said:
    Brigby said:

Progression Rewards

• Three progression rewards have been added to Story and Versus events.
      • Story Events: 8th, 21st, and 31st reward slots
      • Versus events: 4th, 11th, and 18th reward slots
      • Versus Simulator events: 5th, 17th, and 24th reward slots
      • Infinity Stone Versus seasons: 4th, 11th, and 16th reward slots
    Now you hold on just a gosh darn minute, these 2 things appear to contradict each other. If you're stating the specific slots that they are being added, I'm quite inclined to believe that you are REPLACING the rewards in those slots, not ADDING new rewards on top of what we usually get. This however appears to mean you are redesigning the reward structure, so I will proceed with cautious optimism! 

Story Events (Meet R&G: SCL 8)
    • 8th Slot: Power Boost
    • 21st Slot: 2x 3-STAR COVERS!!!
    • 31st Slot: 500 Iso-8

Versus Events (Category-5: SCL 9)
    • 4th Slot: Elite Token
    • 11th Slot: 3-STAR COVER!!
    • 18th Slot: ???? There's only 15 reward slots?????

Simulator (Time Season SCL 9)
    • 5th Slot:  25 Hero Points
    • 17th Slot: 3-STAR COVER!!
    • 24th Slot: ????? There's 23 reward slots.... :|

Time Season (SCL 9)
    • 4th Slot: 3-STAR COVER
    • 11th Slot: 1000 Iso-8
    • 16th Slot: ???? 15 reward slots..... :|

I think you answered your own question.  The fact that Versus Events (Category-5: SCL 9) only has 15 slots, but they state 18 means these are being added.  I would assume then that the counts are based on the new slots and not the old ones, so to figure out, you'd have to put the first one in, recount, put in the second one, recount, etc.

A picture of the reward tables would be so much clearer and seemingly less work...

Yep, I agree completely.  It's pretty obvious that these rewards are being added, not replacing anything.
    I'm pretty sure I said "this however appears to mean you are redesigning the reward structure...". Appears I need to go back and highlight it for emphasis.  :/
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby how can master support tokens be earned?

I figured those would be from season or alliance pve rewards at cl9 but don't see them there, so I'm curious as to how they will be obtained.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    For those wondering... 
    Rank 1 dupes = 1400 red iso
    Rank 2 dupes = 7000 red iso
    Rank 3 dupes = 12000 red iso
    Rank 4 dupes = 16000 red iso

Haven't seen anyone get a rank 5 dupe yet, but something tells me it'll be 20000 red iso.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby how can master support tokens be earned?

I figured those would be from season or alliance pve rewards at cl9 but don't see them there, so I'm curious as to how they will be obtained.
    Apologies, but as of right now I'm only aware of it being available from the Store offer. Once I hear about additional options to acquiring them, I'll be sure to update the relevant posts to include that information.
    For those wondering... 
    Rank 1 dupes = 1400 red iso
    Rank 2 dupes = 7000 red iso
    Rank 3 dupes = 12000 red iso
    Rank 4 dupes = 16000 red iso

Haven't seen anyone get a rank 5 dupe yet, but something tells me it'll be 20000 red iso.
    Rank 5 duplicate conversion awards 24,000 Red Iso-8.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Geez, i am really confused by the values.
    50 Red Iso in vault is RIDICULOUS. Hundreds of red ISO from progression PvE loot is... fine so far, but hard to say without knowing how expensive is to fully levelup 5* Support. But again - 140 Red ISO for 1st place among placement rewards? Ridiculous compared to 715 Red from top progression reward tier.
    And 1 400 to 24 000 for duplicates is OK, cuz we wont be getting much Support Tokens i am afraid (anyway, there wont be much Supports i would say).
    So yeah, distribution of values should be more reasonable, because 50 Red ISO is a bad joke (from RNG based source!!) compared to values of other rewards, and even those, which can be obtained for free. I am not asking for more Red ISO (again, without knowing our current needs and frequency of Supports released, arguing about rarity of Red is pointless), just better and more fair distribution (especially low values from Vaults and placement rewards bothers me, despite of being a type of player who doesnt buy whole vault, nor aim for decent placement in PvE)
  • Cormackie
    Cormackie Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I'm liking everything I see so far, except I feel tokens might be far too rare to acquire. 

As a little suggestion for down the line - idk maybe a deadpool daily level for a token would be cool.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Oh cool 3 support token's, what new thing will I get?

...dupe
    ...dupe
    ...dupe

sigh.  very exciting.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Three dupes for me too. In fairness this might actually be the preferable outcome, as you can now increase the level on one or more of your existing Supports by quite a lot with the extra 4200 Red ISO.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    irwando said:
    Oh cool 3 support token's, what new thing will I get?

...dupe
    ...dupe
    ...dupe

sigh.  very exciting.
    At least the dup rewards are really good. A single 1* dup is more than you get for an entire event. That seems insane. That tells me one of two things are happening:
    1. The covers are going to be very rare to actually get. 
    2. The covers won’t be rare and they’re just expecting duplicates to be the primary means of getting ISO. 

Based on Brigbys comment about not sure how to get the tokens I suspect it’s the former. I’m also starting to smell that this could be the most pay to win feature in the game and new tokens will primarily be in low chance vaults and H4H. 
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    I got:

2* Avengers Tower
    2* Lucky Dog
    2* Web Shooters
  • hferg
    hferg Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    so, currently the only way to get a Master token is through the store? Figures; I just spent all my HP and CP trying to get some 4* and 5* characters!
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    The R&G HfH deal seems good, right?  Even without the red iso and support token, that’s 3 top tier 4* covers for what’d usually get you 2 from HfH.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ran rank 2 element gun with starlord 5, avenger towers rank 2 with BB, and milano level 1 with groot 4.  all champed.  it felt good but not yet overpowered.

was consistently getting 2+ fortify tiles.  the milano cd didn't really resolve very often, but maybe need to find a better partner?

There wee definitively a few matches were I was firing a power on round 1.  So I think there is a winfinite combo out there.  just need to experiment and play around.

• DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Wow. I've been quite busy and hadn't had a chance to check into the forum recently. Loaded up the game today and what a surprise.

And then, after finally getting through the tutorial, I'm just so completely underwhelmed.

If this is the hot new feature that took away ~3 months of potential character updates then I'm sorely disappointed.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    My only concern about these HfH options is that I don't want to spend my Hero Points cache now and then have too little available if there are really good offers around Infinity War's release.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I got 2 rank 2 web shooters and a rank 2 America shield. So got an additional 8400 riso
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:

Mission Rewards

• In Story Missions, the three Hard missions, as well as the 3-Star and 4-Star required missions, will include Red Iso-8
    • Mystery Boosts have been removed
    • Red Iso-8 can be earned on the 5th completion of these missions
    • Players can earn up to 29 Red Iso-8 a day from Mission Rewards
    Certainly not true for Wakanda Day 1 :/
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    veny said:
    Brigby said:

Mission Rewards

• In Story Missions, the three Hard missions, as well as the 3-Star and 4-Star required missions, will include Red Iso-8
    • Mystery Boosts have been removed
    • Red Iso-8 can be earned on the 5th completion of these missions
    • Players can earn up to 29 Red Iso-8 a day from Mission Rewards
    Certainly not true for Wakanda Day 1 :/
    Yup. Mystery boosts are still in those missions with no red iso to be seen.