Phone Crashed

Options
Hey D3, Ive been playing puzzle quest since late December and I love the game. Ive invested a lot of time into it and even a small bit of cash just to help myself progress through the game.

I just found out today that my phone is completely trashed and unsalvageable. Theyre sending me a new one, but Im concerned that I wont be able to access my current puzzle quest account from my new phone. Is there any way you guys could link up my account to my new phone, or that I could access my account from my new phone? My puzzle quest account is bygix, and after all the time and energy Ive already invested in the game if I have to start from scratch I probably wont be playing again

Comments

• Bygix wrote:
    Hey D3, Ive been playing puzzle quest since late December and I love the game. Ive invested a lot of time into it and even a small bit of cash just to help myself progress through the game.

I just found out today that my phone is completely trashed and unsalvageable. Theyre sending me a new one, but Im concerned that I wont be able to access my current puzzle quest account from my new phone. Is there any way you guys could link up my account to my new phone, or that I could access my account from my new phone? My puzzle quest account is bygix, and after all the time and energy Ive already invested in the game if I have to start from scratch I probably wont be playing again

If your account wasn't linked to Facebook email support (addy in one of the top threads of this subforum) or start an in game ticket once you start up again on your new phone.