Graphic bug.

Options
When I get iso reward from clearing pve notes, the numbers on iso picture like popping from above. The same thing was when I opened Taco tokens and received iso and health packs. To be precise, it started after R149 patch. Does someone else has this issue?

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I noticed this well.  This didn't strike me as a bug, but a change.  
  • hunky_funky
    hunky_funky Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Maybe I was harsh to call it "B" word, but still little annoying...
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm having the same issue, and it does appear to be a graphic bug to me. It's hard to describe, but it's like the rewards screen briefly flashes the reward text in the "wrong" spot before redrawing it correctly in the usual spot. It seems to happen most often when getting an ISO reward from a PVE node, but it occasionally happens with other types of rewards as well (e.g. tokens or boosts). I will say that it's inconsistent and it does not occur every time.

Obviously there's no effect on gameplay, but this hasn't happened in previous builds. I'm on the latest version of Android, if that helps.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've seen the same thing (iOS). The reward number briefly flashes across the screen for about 100 milliseconds or so.
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah, it's happening on Steam too.  I'd call it a bug.  Not a game-stopping one, to be sure, but it definitely shouldn't be happening.  I think it got introduced after the last patch.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello Everyone, If you could possibly submit a Customer Support request with a screenshot of what you are seeing, I'll see if we can get it passed along to the developers to check out.

Thanks!
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not really, no.  Well, I can't, anyway.  The effect occurs for some fraction of a second - I have no way to screenshot that.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yea no way to screenshot that unless you get really lucky. A short screen capture video would probably do the trick (but tbh I'm too lazy to make that).
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @Tombstone I made a video of this happening and submitted a ticket (394960) with the video and a screenshot of the video paused with the iso icon and amount sliding down (not in their final position).

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you @MoosePrime - if it happened slower/more smoothly, it would almost look intentional, but right now it definitely looks weird.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi MoosePrime,  Thanks for submitting the video!