another F2P alliance recruiting

Options
RemoDestroyer
RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
I'm recruiting for a new private alliance I just started. I'm a long time forum lurker and MPQ addict. Somewhere between hardcore and casual with 144 straight days. I want a chance to get some alliance rewards. I'd like to keep it to active daily F2P veterans that want the same thing. I'm unwilling to spend real money on the game and reluctant to spend free HP on roster slots unless a 5 player alliance is totally uncompetitive.

Comments

• Check out F2P Veterans, you would be perfect for the alliance, post on the alliance thread...
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Check out F2P Veterans, you would be perfect for the alliance, post on the alliance thread...

I looked them up but they are full. I guess I'm looking to start something similar. It doesn't look like teams of five can compare with teams of 20 but that may change with a later version. I'll take extra Iso if I can get it.
  • Check out F2P Veterans, you would be perfect for the alliance, post on the alliance thread...

I looked them up but they are full. I guess I'm looking to start something similar. It doesn't look like teams of five can compare with teams of 20 but that may change with a later version. I'll take extra Iso if I can get it.

We are currently full, but we will be recruiting massively once the devs fix the commander issue. If you post on the alliance thread then I can let you know when that is.