Typically score 550-700 pts. Testing alliance waters

TheHueyFreeman
TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
I almost always score within that range. I have a random alliance for now but depending on how we do (read: if the other players are active) I may move. I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested.

It appears that how i score is more important than my roster but I can answer those questions too.

Btw, currently sitting at 699 and shielded in Fearless.

Comments

• The Church of Patches would welcome thee, as long as thine Bladed One shows devotion. All we require is a small tithe from thee to open doors for new members. Search for 'Ace of Blades'

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3990
  • The Wrecking Crew could use more active members. It's currently sitting at #18 on the alliance listing, but the new joiner needs to pay the next spot open.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Huey, Bring grand dad and Riley. The church will do it's best to remain thugnificient. As qtq said we're expanding. The goal's to get people to join and buy a new slot to keep the party going. Qtq and I have bought slots to get the ball rolling. We'd like to fill it up with as many forum members as possible.

Also, we have cookies
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    I appreciate the interest though I will need to hold off until I get the HP needed to buy that slot (600 I think). I tend to keep my supply fairly low due to buying roster slots and shields. I have 375 right now so it may take a couple of days if you guys will still be interested at that time.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cool. Unfortunately it's like roster slots so it keeps getting pricier. The last one I bought for the alliance was 800 no idea how much the 20th could be. If you want to join for this tourney one of my "free agent" slots is still open. You're welcome to join if it remains available.