Agents_Of_Pve are now taking new agents! (Full)

Heaka75
Heaka75 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
edited March 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Agents_Of_Pve are now recruiting!  We're a t150 PvE only alliance looking for a new member to join. Play daily, hit the 1st command point scoring goal each event (or higher!) and have a chat in game if you like (we're a fairly sociable bunch), LINE chat optional but highly recommended for team discussions. We also require max progression in boss and new character events. We finished the most recent Galactus event and the most recent Ultron event in a day and a half. We also got all 4* rewards  on both sides of the last Civil War event. PM me here or on LINE if you are interested. Please include your in game name and roster information . LINE ID: Darkshaker.

Comments

• Heaka75
    We are gunning for t100 in the Black Panther event! If you think you can hang, pm me
  • Heaka75
    Still looking for those two players that can meet the requirements 
  • Nonpoint
    Nonpoint Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi I'm interested in joining, play all pve events reaching max progression, in game name nonpoint have mostly all characters rostered, 39 4* into the champ rewards stage, though I do tend to play scl 7 if that makes a difference 
  • Heaka75
    Now looking for 2 new members that can meet the requirements.  Please see the beginning of this post for details. 
  • Heaka75
    1 spot left!
  • RedvsBlack
    RedvsBlack Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I'm interested in joining. I'm currently in the process of moving and taking care of a sick relative so I'm not completely active passing the first command point isn't an issue, getting to the second hero points or finishing isn't really either if I have the required characters.

IGN: RedvsBlack

Roster: 10 5*, 45 4*(3 champed), 38 3*(34 champed), Farming 2s, and 0 1*, hopefully expanding in the next nine days because I can't let punisher die a third time.
  • Heaka75
    Once again full. 
  • Heaka75
    One spot available. 
  • Heaka75
    Thank you for all the responses. We have what we need for now, but keep an eye out for future opportunities. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Closed at OP's request**
This discussion has been closed.