5 Star Black Panther, best setup?

Ahoyman
Ahoyman Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
As someone who is about to champ Black Panther, what is the best set up for him?     Sorry if I missed this somewhere, I didn't see a guide for how to cover 5 stars

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Depends on who you're using him with. With Thanos, 5/3/5 for sure. Without him, I would think 5/5/3 is probably the way to go.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    The general, standalone build for 5* Panther is 5/4/4. Both Yellow and Red get minimal gains going from 4 to 5 covers, but leaving either at 3 makes them feel a bit weak
  • Ahoyman
    Thanks for the break down , that’s why I wasn’t sure because it didn’t seem like a huge differential between 4  & 5 covers 
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi @Ahoyman !

Just a heads up but you can find information regarding a character's power set and discussions about best builds in the Character Details subforum. There's a Character Index there you can use to help find the character you are looking for. We ask that users utilize the character threads there so all the helpful information regarding that character is located in one centralized location.

So it would be very much appreciated if you could post any questions you have about a particular character in their respective character thread. Thanks!
  • Ahoyman
    Thanks, I had already reviewed that prior to posting and it was just discussing the powers but not how people are setting him up.  There are separate posts for 1-4* with guides of how to set those characters up but nothing I could find for 5*, hence the my post.
  • Ahoyman
    I will in the future post there!
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see! Thank you for your understanding! :)