Simulator- hell node or nah?

So I read somewhere that the previous "hell node" of Gambit/Rogue/Prof X is not included with this new edition of the Simulator. Can anybody confirm or deny? I'm trying to decide (before my preferred slice opens up in a couple of hours) whether to grit my teeth and join CL 6 in hopes of making top 50 and getting the new 4* or to drop it down real low and cruise, as having the required 4* badly covered (aka wasted slot) against Gambit/Rogue/X is not my idea of a good time.

Comments

• dadows
    dadows Posts: 59 Match Maker
    i've also heard no rogue in simulator.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Someone from my alliance posted a screenshot of the 5E and it's 5* GR, 4* BP, & Shuri.  
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    The 4* node is sw, iceman, and Mohawk storm. Use Quake, madusa, with lockjaw and target iceman first. Piece of cake!
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    For 5* node I used 4* rocket, 4* madusa, with Doc Ock and had no issues in SC8
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    I likewise took my newly champed R4G for a spin with Medusa and Ock and was good. Champed boosted Medusa's healing is a bit epic.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ran Ock, Medusa, and Gamora for my one run on the 5* node. I lucked into a big cascade early and had Shuri down by turn 3. It was largely mop up after that. Panther never fired a power. GR only fired his red once.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ran Gamora and 5*DD with Doc Ock. 3 colors that do stuns to do double up damage with DD and Gamora is buffed.