MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2018 Edition *Updated (3/27/18)

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeesh, Ragnarok and Daken PvP'S - the AI will have a spamfest on cheap powers.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    And among those with champ 5trange, there was much rejoicing.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Rags won't use his red with Gambit around, and he's very welcome to give me charged tiles with his blue.

Daken might be a bit annoying but his health is so low he'll die before doing much.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    evade420 said:
    Duck season would be nice , hopefully we get one soon. Also looking forward to bags to riches PvP thus April fools . I hope
    I've been expecting Bags to Riches; it lines up perfectly for the first off-season PVP.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Darn it, I have the 5-star fully covered but the 5-star nodes in this event are awful so I'm not comfortable trying CL9 for the first time yet. 
  • Bowgentle
    ZeiramMR said:
    evade420 said:
    Duck season would be nice , hopefully we get one soon. Also looking forward to bags to riches PvP thus April fools . I hope
    I've been expecting Bags to Riches; it lines up perfectly for the first off-season PVP.
    I do hope they run it off season and not as an additional PVP like last year.
    4 PVPs that week was WAY too much.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    ZeiramMR said:
    evade420 said:
    I do hope they run it off season and not as an additional PVP like last year.
    4 PVPs that week was WAY too much.
    Hope you guys are right. Have bags at 143 now after I sold him right after this one last year. Nicely timed. :-)

Not as additional would be fine by too
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Oh joy the 4 day boredom fest that is deadpool v mpq 

So pvp for me next week then 
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Can we have a sneakpeak update now that the next events are announced on marvel.com i would love to know which characters i may need to level for the shield training (and next featured 5*s)
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arix90 said:
    Can we have a sneakpeak update now that the next events are announced on marvel.com i would love to know which characters i may need to level for the shield training (and next featured 5*s)
    They're out of the office so not likely.  Would be happy to be wrong though 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint said:
    Arix90 said:
    They're out of the office so not likely.  Would be happy to be wrong though 
    I expect we’ll get it at some point but at unusual times and/or late. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    UPDATE:
    Doc Ock 5E
    LockJaw 4E
    Luke Cage 3E
    Daken 2E 

Yes.  The event is up before we have an update here.  
  • Bowgentle
    Doc Ock for simulator.
    Nice Troll.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lame. Doc Oc. So does this confirm the order is totally random and SS being first was just a coincidence?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Doc Ock on a new release and the Rogue node!!!!! LOL. Fun times ahead.  
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(3/21/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and added Marvel's article on Valkyrie
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm more curious about the SHIELD Training essentials... but yeah... Lockjaw and Ock are some rough essentials.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whoa. I actually have two of the three Shield Training characters champed this time, and Rulk only needs one more non-red cover to be able to hit 209. Excellent!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes! Justified once more for having champed my Doc!
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I have to fight Gambit & Rogue with a 1/2/1 Doc Ock? I'm afraid.  :(