Black Widow 0/0/1, 15/15
Psylocke 0/0/1, 15/15
Hood 0/0/1, 15/15

1 star:

Iron Man 5/5/3, 50/50
Black Widow 5/5, 40/40
Jugg. 5/5, 40/40
Venom 5/5, 20/40

Basically, I'm wondering what to do now. I assume that none of the 3 stars have enough covers to worry about now, and that I should focus on building up the 2 stars. When I get a chance I'll max Thor, but what to do until then? Raise Storm, OBW, or Cap America (which is best here)? Or start to bring up mid-levels like Moonstone or Daken? Or pump up the MNM, which I just got covers of? (Not sure if max 45 is enough for him to be useful.) Thanks!!

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You want to get your roster to a point where you can win multiple 3* covers per tournament, which usually means 3 level 85s. Id just stick to leveling thor/wolvie/obw: my guide has details for why that team is good. C. Storm os a possibility but shes not the greatest without a high covered mn mags, and 4 black obw has more synergy with thorverine imo. Daken is unnecessary because you have a. Wolvie, and moonstone is mediocre. I think i need to update my guide to make this overall strategy more apparent.
  • You want to get your roster to a point where you can win multiple 3* covers per tournament, which usually means 3 level 85s. Id just stick to leveling thor/wolvie/obw: my guide has details for why that team is good. C. Storm os a possibility but shes not the greatest without a high covered mn mags, and 4 black obw has more synergy with thorverine imo. Daken is unnecessary because you have a. Wolvie, and moonstone is mediocre. I think i need to update my guide to make this overall strategy more apparent.

Thanks so much for the help!
  • You want to get your roster to a point where you can win multiple 3* covers per tournament, which usually means 3 level 85s. Id just stick to leveling thor/wolvie/obw: my guide has details for why that team is good. C. Storm os a possibility but shes not the greatest without a high covered mn mags, and 4 black obw has more synergy with thorverine imo. Daken is unnecessary because you have a. Wolvie, and moonstone is mediocre. I think i need to update my guide to make this overall strategy more apparent.

Actually, one more question: after I level OBW should I start raising MN Mags, or is level 45 for him not even worth it?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    has21 wrote:
    You want to get your roster to a point where you can win multiple 3* covers per tournament, which usually means 3 level 85s. Id just stick to leveling thor/wolvie/obw: my guide has details for why that team is good. C. Storm os a possibility but shes not the greatest without a high covered mn mags, and 4 black obw has more synergy with thorverine imo. Daken is unnecessary because you have a. Wolvie, and moonstone is mediocre. I think i need to update my guide to make this overall strategy more apparent.

Actually, one more question: after I level OBW should I start raising MN Mags, or is level 45 for him not even worth it?

Not worth it since you dont have a lot of his good covers (red/purple).
  • After getting OBW to her level cap, Classic Storm would probably be your best choice to level up next, as an alternate when one of the other three is locked. Or some of the three-stars, so you can make the most of it when they're required.
  • My 3* situation is similar to OP (though my 2* roster is clearly worse). Getting Top 10 in tourneys takes some effort but is totally doable, but I'm thinking it might be a bit better to focus my efforts on the LRs and just get random 3*s from tokens. Top 50 doesn't seem so bad with a 2* roster+garbage 3*s. Last wed was the first time I actually tried in a LR round and I used 2 health packs and was sitting at #49 with 1 minute to go, so I think winning the special token should be pretty easy if I put a bit more effort

I know it's not reliable to depend on luck-of-the-draw, but I think OP and I are in the "take whatever 3*s I can get" situation, where specific 3*s don't really help us in the short term and we'd like to just gather stuff