The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Comments

• Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2018
    Here is where the game goes seriously tiny-kitty.

I bought Huatli. I found out she was bugged and posted here in the forums. I was informed that these bugs were being taken care of - here in the forums as well as privately. This confirmed that these were valid bugs.

Huatli is now available in the vault. She is still bugged. No information that she was fixed. So I paid hard cash for something that didn’t work and now it is available for all with mana crystals - still bugged.

SERIOUSLY???

That must be an all time low in handling customer disputes... Ouch.
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Rhasget said:
    Purchased (my last!?) Ixalan PP. 7 cards out of the 25 (plus bonus) was the same common!
    If that happened to me I'd be amazed too.  It happens once in every 3 million or so XLN PPs (based on D3's published drop rates).
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    I won against an omniscience deck but lost almost half my HP and had to heal :(
    that's dark :o 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    [MOD MIC ON] Please remember to keep conversation civil and on topic. If you have doubts, refer to the original post for the "rules" of the thread. [//]
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    I don’t have any easy way to get live event data and it bothers me. 
  • FindingHeart8
    I'm worried all these pretty pink crystals I have saved up are just going to get me mythic dupes
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    I thought this was a safe thread. Seems everything is a lie these days.
  • FindingHeart8
    I thought this was a safe thread. Seems everything is a lie these days.
    it is, but it still has to follow D3's rules and regulations.  Can't be 4chan lol
  • Lunairetic
    Lunairetic Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    I bought Huatli. The game crashed TWICE when trying to lvl her up. And then I try her out in the training grounds and her loyalty skills are broken!!?? Tinykittying tinykitty 
  • FindingHeart8
    so close to new vault cards...but so far...

httpsipinimgcomoriginals94450594450537fcd265b7953426134a16451djpg
  • FindingHeart8
    I miss Solemn Recruit being Standard
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    I miss Solemn Recruit being Standard
    and Kari Zev
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate stupid new old greg. He was cured, but took a hammer swing to his head
  • Mojo
    Mojo Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Played RtO first 5 matches.  Greg mana first turn 80, 30, 30, 22, 6.  Nice one, make it fair so we can see the colors coming too.  I wonder, is this was done so people spend more loot. 
  • ILikePancakes
    ILikePancakes Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Waaay too many dupes in the new set. ****? Ixalan was reasonable with the dupes. Rivals is atrocious. 
  • FindingHeart8
    Waaay too many dupes in the new set. tinykitty? Ixalan was reasonable with the dupes. Rivals is atrocious. 
    my first tinykitty of the set had 3 of the same common card, I was really hesitant to buy a premium pack after that bad luck
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Waaay too many dupes in the new set. tinykitty? Ixalan was reasonable with the dupes. Rivals is atrocious. 
    Uh, that should be expected.  Ixalan has 191 cards to Rivals 104.  You have a much smaller pool to pull from thus are likely to see more dupes. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    The lack of energy has left me completely drained. 
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    I find it a total let-down that when you purchase things with cash from the vault and they don’t work, D3 does not just simply credit your account. You need to go out of your way to find your purchase, make a claim, deal with customer support, etc. That is - if you even get to finding out that they are giving out compensation.

D3 should take it upon themselves to be responsible for errors (Tishana, Huatli, etc.) and actually provide compensation at THEIR expense, rather than at the customers’ expanse. They have database files to take care of all that and I see no reason the problem to be pushed off on the buyer.

Simply take the list of buyers and credit their account, with a message in their in-game in box. I’d think that paying customers would be their top priority after the game itself...
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    These permanent cascades are royally pissing me off. Once again, this time in a Kiora mirror match - the enemy has a giant cascade in turn one to play a Gaea's Revenge and dump the rest of its hand while I don't draw a single Imaginary Threats to Frog it or a Shefet Monitor to get to the ultimate. Stop this, FFS!