Conqueror's Galleon doesn't count as Vehicle [Investigating]

Machine
Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor

First of all thank you very much for rerunning Revolt against the Consulate! I like PvE and this one was out of town for far too long.

The second fight in the event one of the objectives is to summon at least 3 Vehicles. A great opportunity to use some new Ixalan cards. I included Conqueror's Galleon, the pirate that fetches a Vehicle and Bomat Bazaar Barge. Casting the Barge, the Vehicle count upped by 1. However, after casting the Galleon, the count stayed at one.

That's very dissappointing since the card explicitly states Support - Vehicle.

Is this intended or a bug?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    I'll add that saheeli ultimate ignore type as well.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    it's a support card vehicle. only creatures card vehicles
    count as being cast.

HH
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Except the event does not say Vehicle Creatures, just vehicles.
    It should count.

Does the pirate manage to fetch it ever?

It would just be nice and cool if it _did_ work for all cases of vehicle, add more crazy fun.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. While it does seem like the card is being referenced primarily as a Support, as opposed to its Vehicle type, I will pass this along to the team to inquire whether this is currently intended behavior or not.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. While it does seem like the card is being referenced primarily as a Support, as opposed to its Vehicle type, I will pass this along to the team to inquire whether this is currently intended behavior or not.

@Brigby Any update on this issue? The card for all intents and purposes, based on how the rules of targeting works, should count as a vehicle for both targeting and objective fulfillment reasons. Thank you for looking into this.

• Bullvinne
    Bullvinne Posts: 77 Match Maker
    I do believe that it should count as a vehicle in objectives, regarding the Pirate that can fetch vehicles, and for Saheeli's Ultimate ability.  I mean, would it really break the game if it did? no...
  • Machine
    Thanks @Brigby! Any news on this?
  • Machine
    Thanks for solving this! In the latest RatC event I tried it again against 1.2 and now the Galleon counted as a Vehicle. Good job! @Brigby
  • Jonster78
    Jonster78 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Should Saheli Rai's ability pull it?