Moonstone?

CenturyChild
CenturyChild Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
It's entirely possible that this concept has been theorized about before, I doubt I'm the first, but I figure I'd bring it up anyways. It's not really a fully realized character concept, but I'd like to see a variant of Moonstone where her gravity warp ability places a countdown tile that changes the direction of the flow of the board for the duration that it's on the board. The direction could be randomized, or there could be a way for you to choose the direction, which would probably have more uses and could be used to strategize somehow(?).

I don't know how useful an ability like that could actually be, but it seems like it would fit thematically with an ability called Gravity Warp, and given Moonstone's powers as a villain(hero?)

Besides, I want to see this outfit.

Who knows if this is anywhere near enough to be able to build a new variant character off of, I'm sure not a developer of any sort. I'm just saying my piece here.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've thought of a number of similar powers that I think would be cool. I don't know if the coding of the board is able to handle things like turning it upside down or sideways, or shifting the whole thing in one direction. But there's some great theoretical space there.