Magic: Puzzle Quest at Wondercon (3/8/18)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hi Everyone –

We are happy to announce that we will be at Wondercon showing off Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest.

Wondercon takes place March 23 - 25 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA and we will be at Booth #1982. Just look for the D3 Go! booth when you arrive at the show!

Come by and say hello and show us Magic: The Gathering – Puzzle Quest downloaded on your mobile device to get a free raffle ticket to win in-game prizes. We will be holding the raffle 1 hour before the show ends each day.

We hope to see you there!

Tagged:

Comments

• Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You guys need to come to something on the East coast next!
  • Jayarieldrillowup
    Jayarieldrillowup Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    edited March 2018
    Options
    And what about players who come but only play on a computer because they do not have enough storage on their Android or Apple device to run Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And what about players who come but only play on a computer because they do not have enough storage on their Android or Apple device to run Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest?
    How does one only play on a computer?  I've heard of people using emulators to reduce lag back in the QB days, but I always assumed that you had to at least download it on your phone and make an account first
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You can run it on Bluestacks or something similar. You can create accounts on there without needing a phone. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    If you tell us your in-game name (or if you know your UID, that's even better!) when you stop by our booth, we can get you into the raffle that way, as well. Showing the game on your device is just the quickest method :)
  • Jayarieldrillowup
    Jayarieldrillowup Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    If you tell us your in-game name (or if you know your UID, that's even better!) when you stop by our booth, we can get you into the raffle that way, as well. Showing the game on your device is just the quickest method :)
    Too bad then I only go to Salt Lake FanX and live in Idaho and can't drive. But thanks for the useful help verifying my very important question. :D