Predator and Prey - Mar 12 to Mar 14

123457»

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    morgh wrote:
    locked wrote:
    you don't want to level the Hood too much so that he tanks yellow-blue-back, trust me. I did and I probably shouldn't have.
    what would that be in comparison to 85 oBW?
    Mine is currently lvl 82 and he tanks yellow, blue and black in LRs almost exclusively.
    He only hits 45 blue and 39 black (same as oBW) without buffs when leveled to 98.
    If LRs buff the villains by 200%, then let's divide safe Hood's stats by 2 (44 blue and 38 black). He has 22 blue and 19 black only at level 42. Not sure if this stays true in practice lol.
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Is this just due to his general squishiness? I don't plan to level him above my other 3*s any time soon but I may start using him in LRs next time speed evil turns up.
    If your other players for LR are leveled, then sure, but for example my Magneto is much lower than the Hood, so yellow and blue go to the Hood. I just liked the character so much that I dumped a ton of ISO on him immediately after getting 5th blue.
  • Oletheos wrote:
    i think a tie goes to the person who gets that number 2nd. last time it hapepned to me i was in fifth, someone got the same points as i did, and it pushed me to 6th and i got the 6th place rewards. was a crock if you ask me

In the event of a tie the winner is the guy who gets that rating last. Makes no sense but that's how it is.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Is this just due to his general squishiness? I don't plan to level him above my other 3*s any time soon but I may start using him in LRs next time speed evil turns up.
    If your other players for LR are leveled, then sure, but for example my Magneto is much lower than the Hood, so yellow and blue go to the Hood. I just liked the character so much that I dumped a ton of ISO on him immediately after getting 5th blue.[/quote]

Gotcha. I've got three of the other four at or above his level, and the fourth (Loki) gets the least use out of them. I may make a point of keeping him a level below Doom and Magneto. Thanks for the tip.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got my 2.5k Iso for winning this NOW. Haha. icon_mrgreen.gif
    Thanks d3/demiurge.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Twysta wrote:
    Thanks d3/demiurge.

Came in to post about this exact same thing! Congrats to all, hope it comes in soon for the other ppl missing it.
  • Twysta wrote:
    Thanks d3/demiurge.

Sweet, me too!! Maybe tomorrow they'll respond to the support email I sent 2 weeks ago about how they never respond to support emails. Also messaged d3pcs about the email I sent to support about never getting replies to any of my support messages and haven't gotten a reply from any of those things. Lol
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got mine, too icon_e_biggrin.gif