5* Hulk

jackstar0
jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
Is this the appropriate place to start my begging for a buff for 5* Hulk? Because I think I keep asking in the wrong place, since it never happens and he's still woefully weak.

C'mon season updates!

The release of Thor: Ragnarok is begging for Hulk to be brought to a level of viability akin to other middling 5*s rather than sitting down with Otto.

Comments

• jackstar0
    I'm sure we could all argue about who is second to last, but I think we can all agree that Banner is bottom of the pile and as a Hulk fan, it's really sad.
  • Psuwildthing
    Psuwildthing Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    They need to quit releasing new characters and take a few months to balance characters and give proper a chance to catch their rosters up.  Not enough iso8 awarded with the amount of characters coming out
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    They need to quit releasing new characters and take a few months to balance characters and give proper a chance to catch their rosters up.  Not enough iso8 awarded with the amount of characters coming out

They've been keeping this pace for four years. It is very unlikely it will change.

The big ISO problem is really the backlog, there's plenty of ISO to be gotten in the game if you play enough. You still need a ludicrous amount to get everyone champed, but once you get over the hump it's quite nice.

• jackstar0
    The Hulk weeps for another 30 days...
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    So are Hulk, Doc Ock, and Archangel considered the bottom three of the 5* barrel right now?
  • jackstar0
  • baird321
    baird321 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Well lets be honest. Most of the classic fives just suck compare to the newer ones(except AA). I feel they either need to buff most of the classics or nerf the top tier ones
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Wow, surprised Iron Man was that low down, there was a time people talked about him as though he was top tier! I guess the condition on his red power is a bit of a pain.
  • jackstar0
    I still want to see him buffed, but I have found his use. Pairing with 5* Thor (and America, of course) makes for an excellent PvE team. Because he tanks Blu/Blk/Pur, you have a good chance of letting him take the hits and keeping the heat off of your >50% Thor.

It's not perfect, but it works pretty well.

That single use comes around once every couple months or so... please buff him!