Captain Lannery Storm wording [Fixed]

Options
Cragger
Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
The card reads:
"Whenever a Treasure enters the board, Pirates you control get +X/+0 until end of turn where X is the number of Treasures you control."

It has been my experience playing against her that she should read:
"Whenever a Treasure enters the board, Pirates you control get +X/+0 until the end of YOUR turn where X is the number of Treasures you control."

I have screenshots of Vraska on my turn putting out Treasures and getting attacked with a buffed pirate on the opponent's turn. She may also trigger "when this creature attacks" actually as "when your creatures attack" for generating Treasures. 

If anyone has her, can you confirm or replicate?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I have been running her since the day after launch and have noticed the same thing.
    I have a neat Samut build crafted for this mechanic and the 1st node in Across Ixlan.
    Tons of treasures, first-strike (Helm of the Gods) and reach (Web of Wings) make that 1st slot pirate a powerhouse.
    An ideal situation would have 4 of my treasures and 4 of the opponent's in play.  When a new treasure hits the board and reinforces one of the existing, my pirates grow by +8/0.
    I hope it's not a bug.

Edit: Sorry, "Mantle of Webs" not "Web of Wings".  You probably knew what I meant.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Now I want there to be a card called Web of Wings, it sounds interesting.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I can confirm this too. She gets a buff on the opponent treasure and keeps it until the end of your turn. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options

Hi Everyone. I'm compiling a comprehensive list of all Ixalan bug reports to be sent to the development team today. I will be sure to include this issue on that list as well. Thanks for the info!

• Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well dang.  I guess it was a bug because it looks like it was silently fixed.
    Yesterday I was goofing around in Training Grounds and there were at least 6 treasures on the board (4 of them mine).  The bonus capped at +4/0.  
    As usual I second guessed myself so I went through another round just to be sure, I was no longer getting the bonus for Greg's treasures =(