MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2018 Edition *Updated (3/27/18)

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Token store is Jess, Panther (who is my least covered 5 with a single Red) and Goblin (my most covered 5 aside from my maxed DD/Thor/Gambit).  

My Norman is has a nice 3/2/3 build, though I’m unsure what his optimal is, it’s a nice even spread.

Depending on how good she is, that store might be a nice place to spend some coin and avoid Angel!
    5/5/3 for Goblin.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    T-1hr 20 minutes before ultron event start. I thought the update on page 1 said more details to come?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    T-1hr 20 minutes before ultron event start. I thought the update on page 1 said more details to come?
    The Jessica Jones page has a lot of Ultron event information. The preview shows most of the rest.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Avengers Vs. Ultron (3/8/18) *New Update*
    More Details To Come!

Don't bother, the event is up and we call all see the rewards. Guess no need to check updates anymore.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    gravel said:
    Token store is Jess, Panther (who is my least covered 5 with a single Red) and Goblin (my most covered 5 aside from my maxed DD/Thor/Gambit).  

My Norman is has a nice 3/2/3 build, though I’m unsure what his optimal is, it’s a nice even spread.

Depending on how good she is, that store might be a nice place to spend some coin and avoid Angel!
    5/5/3 for Goblin.
    And 5/3/5 if using him with Gambit.

General rule: If you are playing someone with Gambit, use whatever setup Gambit ruins the least.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    thisone said:
    shardwick said:
    Grrr I really wanted a character that I needed covers for like Thor, Mr.F, Nova, St4r Lord, Carnage, Red Hulk or Falcap. I guess I'll take more Vulture champ levels instead.

*kicks rock*
    Not like 5* spider-man? I'm psyched to get more Vulture, current BH too.

Look at it this way, you don't need to spend iso on a 4* champ!
    For the first time in a while iso isn't an issue. And the upside of not having iso for champing 4s means that I'm champing 4s fairly quickly. I will hopefully pull some good stuff today though.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2018
    @Brigby is the Avengers vs Ultron store supposed to have a regular legendary token instead of a token to the JJ store in it? 
  • bluewolf
    @Brigby is the Avengers vs Ultron store supposed to have a regular legendary token instead of a token to the JJ store in it? 
    That’s the normal store offering in boss Events, so I think yes.  The 40 item vault w/out resets has the store token.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    3* Hawkeye passive doesn't activate when matching Ultron's Special tile. I tried it with 3* Dr. Ock as well and his passive doesn't activate. Is it working as intended?
  • bluewolf
    3* Hawkeye passive doesn't activate when matching Ultron's Special tile. I tried it with 3* Dr. Ock as well and his passive doesn't activate. Is it working as intended?
    Ultron Bombs are not considered Special tiles, so these powers don’t interact with them. It’s the same reason that Gambit can’t overwrite them.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
     Player1575 said:

Reset the vault and see if it changes the LT into a JJ :p
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(3/09/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and added Marvel's article on Jessica Jones
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:

Hearts of Darkness (3/11/18) *New Update*
    Trial Run: All mission points will drop to a minimum value of 0
    Oh god, YES.
    Thank you.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Brigby said:
    This is gonna make some people happy and some people very unhappy.  We'll see how it plays out.  Certainly not the fix I was hoping for  :| 

EDIT: @Brigby will they drop to 0 at 6 clears or 7?  Is the 0 permanent or will the recharge from 0 like the trivial nodes do?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Brigby said:
    This is gonna make some people happy and some people very unhappy.  We'll see how it plays out.  Certainly not the fix I was hoping for  :| 

EDIT: @Brigby will they drop to 0 at 6 clears or 7?  Is the 0 permanent or will the recharge from 0 like the trivial nodes do?
    Reads like the trivials, drop to 0, then recharge.
    Which means tapping is dead, speed matters again.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    broll said:
    Brigby said:

Reads like the trivials, drop to 0, then recharge.
    Which means tapping is dead, speed matters again.
    That's my guess too, but I'd rather have it spelled out then people assume different things.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Four day run of Hearts of Darkness... I don't remember which sub becomes 48 hours. Is it the first one?
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    Four day run of Hearts of Darkness... I don't remember which sub becomes 48 hours. Is it the first one?
    Yeah, it´s the first sub.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    5* Archangel featured again in heart of darkness? Is it just me, or does his turn come up more often than anyone else's? Not that I mind, he's one of the ones I have.  Just seems odd.