Marvel Insider February Activities and Rewards (2/8/18) *Updated

2»

Comments

  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 1,301 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried to register for the Insider points but I am not seeing it on the site (and couldn't get the page to load four hours ago). Is it no longer listed?
  • grenadiergrenadier Posts: 77 Match Maker
    They take them down when the event ends.  You need to register well before then.
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,672 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    grenadier said:
    They take them down when the event ends.  You need to register well before then.
    The event hasn't ended yet though...  They need to fix the timing on these.  (The rerun hasn't ended yet, has ~24 hours left, but the option to get the points is gone.  Missed 2 in a row on these now :( )
    @Brigby
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 1,301 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    grenadier said:
    They take them down when the event ends.  You need to register well before then.
    The event hasn't ended yet though...  They need to fix the timing on these.  (The rerun hasn't ended yet, has ~24 hours left, but the option to get the points is gone.  Missed 2 in a row on these now :( )
    @Brigby
    It's partially on me for waiting until Sunday night, but I was also hesitant to pre-register until I had the minimum because it puts a blank row in the Recent Activity.
  • brollbroll Posts: 4,672 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR said:
    broll said:
    grenadier said:
    They take them down when the event ends.  You need to register well before then.
    The event hasn't ended yet though...  They need to fix the timing on these.  (The rerun hasn't ended yet, has ~24 hours left, but the option to get the points is gone.  Missed 2 in a row on these now :( )
    @Brigby
    It's partially on me for waiting until Sunday night, but I was also hesitant to pre-register until I had the minimum because it puts a blank row in the Recent Activity.
    I did the same thing, I wasn't faulting you.  
  • grenadiergrenadier Posts: 77 Match Maker
    The blank row is a placeholder till they check the event results. It's always going to be there even if you have the points already, so you might as well grab them early.  At least that's the answer I got when I was asking the same questions. :-)
  • grenadiergrenadier Posts: 77 Match Maker
    So, did anyone ever get points for either of the Wakanda events?  I've still got a blank line for each in my history, and it seems like points for at least the first one should have dropped already.
  • jtsingsjtsings Posts: 262 Mover and Shaker
      The 20,000 point one just dropped for me today.  They seem to be a little bit slow on crediting of lately, for some reason.
  • Alfje17Alfje17 Posts: 1,657 Chairperson of the Boards

    Anybody here had issues logging into Marvel Insider?

    Every few months I can't log in: I sign in with my User Name, prove that I'm not a robot and nothing happens. I refresh, close the tab, close my browser, retype the address, delete cookies, ... anything I do, makes no difference.

    Third time this happened now, I can log in again after a week or so, so it's not a big problem, but it is quite annoying.

  • KenshinUKKenshinUK Posts: 80 Match Maker
    On my activity:

    3/6/2018

    Completed Marvel Puzzle Quest Fight for Wakanda Event #2

    +20,000 points
    2/26/2018

    Completed Marvel Puzzle Quest Fight for Wakanda Event #1

    +15,000 points
    Much quicker with the rewards than the last one. So good job I guess.

    Up to 90k points now so should be getting some HP in about 6 months...
  • grenadiergrenadier Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Looks like I got the points today for Wakanda #2, but #1 never showed.  E-mail time.....

    In general, Marvel's site is really flaky.   I've seen login issues like Alfje mentions, problems with redeeming Digital Copy codes from the comics, and issues with getting Insider points both from long term offers like this one, and even from the "click here and look at this article" type of activity.
Sign In or Register to comment.