Champ Nova, X-23, or Mr. F

Options
justsing
justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
edited March 2018 in Roster and Level Help
I have terrible self-control and opened LTs when I shouldn't have. What order should I prioritize champing Nova, X-23, and Mr. F? My gut feeling is Nova > X-23 > Mr. F, but I wanted to see if people here had any different opinions. Thanks!

Here is my current roster:
https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/justsing/revisions/19

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you have both Medusa and Carnage? If you do, Mr. F jumps way up the scale. Otherwise, I'd say you have it about right from what I've seen.

All that said, Laura is the only one of the three who I have champed, and I do really like her. This is mostly from fighting against them. I'm far more likely to skip a team with Nova than the same other pair plus X-23. And there's no way in tinykitty that I'm messing with a Medusa/Carnage/Fantastic team, but I'll jump on him quick in most other teams.
  • justsing
    Options
    Do you have both Medusa and Carnage? If you do, Mr. F jumps way up the scale. Otherwise, I'd say you have it about right from what I've seen.

All that said, Laura is the only one of the three who I have champed, and I do really like her. This is mostly from fighting against them. I'm far more likely to skip a team with Nova than the same other pair plus X-23. And there's no way in tinykitty that I'm messing with a Medusa/Carnage/Fantastic team, but I'll jump on him quick in most other teams.
    I have Medusa champed but not Carnage. But even if I had Carnage champed, I’m not sure that I’d use Cardusa much unless Carnage was required. And yeah, I find Nova to be a bigger threat than X-23 because of his cheap powers. Thanks for your thoughts on these three!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good Lord, you're sitting on a 13 cover Gambit.

Forget about 4s, champ him.
  • justsing
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    Good Lord, you're sitting on a 13 cover Gambit.

Forget about 4s, champ him.
    I’m enjoying 4* land right now. Not sure I’d enjoy being in 5* land with Gambit PVP though...
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The reason TPF Alexis brought up Carnage is because Carnage/Medusa/Mr. F is one of the absolute best teams at the 4-star tier. The only team it can't handle is Grocket/Gaurdian combos because Carnage gives them free attack tiles which will carve you up with Grocket's strikes. Otherwise, it's a devastatingly effective team on both offense and defense. Neither Nova or X-23 have that going for them, even though they're both probably better individually.

I like Nova a lot when he's boosted and only use him when that is the case. I don't like X-23 because she has to tank her colors to be truly effective, which severely limits team compositions. I rarely use her, even when boosted. But Mr. F I use all the time, especially in SHIELD sim, partnered with Medusa and Carnage.
  • justsing
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    The reason TPF Alexis brought up Carnage is because Carnage/Medusa/Mr. F is one of the absolute best teams at the 4-star tier. The only team it can't handle is Grocket/Gaurdian combos because Carnage gives them free attack tiles which will carve you up with Grocket's strikes. Otherwise, it's a devastatingly effective team on both offense and defense. Neither Nova or X-23 have that going for them, even though they're both probably better individually.

I like Nova a lot when he's boosted and only use him when that is the case. I don't like X-23 because she has to tank her colors to be truly effective, which severely limits team compositions. I rarely use her, even when boosted. But Mr. F I use all the time, especially in SHIELD sim, partnered with Medusa and Carnage.
    Huh. I’ve been fighting Medusa/Carnage/Mr. F with Medusa/G4mora/R4G, so that explains why I didn’t realize they were a strong team otherwise. Good to know! Thanks!