Mockingbird vs Th4r

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2018 in Roster and Level Help
I have the above 2 fully covered both sitting at lvl 209 waiting to champ, the question is who first?

I have used Mockingbird boosted previously and just love her powers, she is sooo much fun. Her red is insane even unchamped. However I've been chasing Th4r for a while and her health pool seems quite high. I wasn't overly impressed with using her during the latest Crash but understand she might come alive as a champion?

So whadda we think?

Mockingbird vs Th4r 15 votes

Mockingbird
73%
QuebbsterspatenflootMrCroaker64ammenellRaudTPF AlexisgmtoscadadowsBigSoftieFFAlexNapalmCenturyChild 11 votes
Th4r
26%
DormammuPolarPopBearMjolnirmight2Sim Mayor 4 votes

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mockingbird
    Thor can hit hard, and I do really like her, but she's slow, her yellow isn't very good, and she doesn't have any Passives. It will probably work out better for you to prioritize Mockingbird for now, and let Thor wait a while.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mockingbird

Bobbi, no question about it. She's awesomely fun.

Thor is good too, but she takes a while to get going on her own. If you can pair her with a red/blue generator (like Iron Man 40) and/or a charged tile generator she gets better though.

• gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Mockingbird
    Bobbi is great for her Bombshell but then you've got Opportunist that fires off a friendly power for free...Surprise ****!
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Th4r
    I guess I'll be the first to come out publicly for Thor. Set her up with a charged tile generator and she can one-shot pretty much any enemy. her yellow, while expensive, is good special tile control. The stun is meh, but it's fairly cheap, and any stun is better than no stun.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Th4r
    I'm in the Thoress camp, too. She's awesome. Been running her boosted in the current Divine Champions event with Moon Knight (also boosted) and IM40. That team destroys anything placed in front of it with extreme prejudice.

But honestly, Mockingbird is great as well. You can't make a wrong decision here.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    It really depends on how far into the 4*land you are.  If you're not that far into it, I say Thoress, because IM40 and her can wreck your day.  Bobbi doesn't need to be high level to kill.  Her passive isn't reliant on level, her red hits like a MAC truck even at lower levels.  Plus you might want her to not tank too many colors if you like playing around with her passive (I use her mainly on DDQ and let the enemies make match 4's so i get to see all those animations that I normally don't see in a competitive match, then I turn off animations afterwards  :p)

Also, if you don't have covers on the vine, you can level them up incrementally at the same time.  Without a 14th cover, there's no pressing need to champ them right away.  

Either way, they both are pretty awesome, so champ them both  :#
  • DAZ0273
    I have 15 champed 4* and no covers on the vine for either, so there is no real pressure. So I guess save some more iso is maybe the way to go unless a 14th cover appears.

Thanks to all.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mockingbird
    DAZ0273 said:
    I have 15 champed 4* and no covers on the vine for either, so there is no real pressure. So I guess save some more iso is maybe the way to go unless a 14th cover appears.

Thanks to all.

Likely Mockingbird then since she has a higher draw rate. :)
  • DAZ0273
    Quebbster said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Thanks to all.

Likely Mockingbird then since she has a higher draw rate. :)
    Yes and I'm not due another Thora from a champ level for a while either.
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Mockingbird
    Mockingbird is so much fun. I've been playing her with Vulture and Peggy. Lovely time.