What score was needed to make the alliance top 100 in PvP?

Options
There used to be a thread at the end of every PvP season asking for alliance scores and rankings.  I have not seen that for a while.

Our alliance has been slowing improving in the rankings and I am curious what score is needed to break into the top 100.

Thanks

Comments

• oldtimes
    oldtimes Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    178,436 was the score for 100th place.

Everyone above that had 180k or way more. Basically, an alliance needs 185-190k to be secure. It'll probably go up again this next season.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    oldtimes said:
    178,436 was the score for 100th place.

Everyone above that had 180k or way more. Basically, an alliance needs 185-190k to be secure. It'll probably go up again this next season.

And just to break down that big number a bit more, that means 9 000 Points per person in a 20 player Alliance, or 900 Points per event (not counting SHIELD Simulator). 800 Points per event should be fully sufficient as long as everyone ends with at least 1000 Points in Simulator, which shouldn't be that difficult. I don't Think you can put the bar any lower than that if you want everyone performing equally though.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cutoff used to be 200k and over for a while. It has drop significantly since (too bad it’s not being tracked anymore) but yes, it’s slowly creeping up.