The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Comments

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kyphonis said:

.Volrak said:

Thuran said:
    ....the droprates om EMK boosters say you have a 1% chance of getting a rare, and around 35% of getting a mythic....

Got a rare dupe, no mythic -_- of course....
    The published rates for EMN packs don't account for the guaranteed rare.  So it's not clear how they're meant to be interpreted.
    The first EMN pack I ever opened from this event was all uncommons. This is the first rare I’ve opened actually. I didn’t know there was supposed to be a guaranteed rare.
    Are you sure you are not talking about just a regular Innistrad booster you got from the event?

The event gives two kinds of boosters. The EMN one has never failed to produce the guaranteed rare for me ever since the EMN days.l
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby
    After you reply to a comment but decide not to post it is there anyway to clear the box? Even leaving the page and coming back keeps it. I can delete the text but not this grey formatting...  Shouldn't there be a "discard draft" option somewhere too?
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Kinesia said:
    @Brigby
    After you reply to a comment but decide not to post it is there anyway to clear the box? Even leaving the page and coming back keeps it. I can delete the text but not this grey formatting...  Shouldn't there be a "discard draft" option somewhere too?
    I’ve run into this too. The forum can haz bugz. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Mojo said:
     Greg gets more matches than a dating website.  [redacted]  More cascades then Niagara.  Devs you may want to do something or bring your resumes up to date.
    I feel like this is the start of a really bad singalong.
  • CanSpice
    CanSpice Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I have four IXN mythics and no masterpieces, and after saving up 400 pink crystals I bought a mythic+ pack and got a dupe. I filed a ticket complaining and they said "hey have you heard of booster crafting?" YES I HAVE BOOSTER CRAFTING IS GREAT ON IXN OH WAIT YOU CAN'T CRAFT IXN CARDS YET arglebargle
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    For those with the gray bar issue -- from PC when you are in a post (like now) you can just click drafts from the right sidebar and click the "x" on the post. It will go away. 
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    bken1234 said:
    For those with the gray bar issue -- from PC when you are in a post (like now) you can just click drafts from the right sidebar and click the "x" on the post. It will go away. 
    Thank you!

Ooh, I have 7 drafts, wonder what they are?
  • Kyphonis
    Kyphonis Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    khurram said:
    Kyphonis said:

.Volrak said:

Thuran said:
    ....the droprates om EMK boosters say you have a 1% chance of getting a rare, and around 35% of getting a mythic....

Got a rare dupe, no mythic -_- of course....
    The published rates for EMN packs don't account for the guaranteed rare.  So it's not clear how they're meant to be interpreted.
    The first EMN pack I ever opened from this event was all uncommons. This is the first rare I’ve opened actually. I didn’t know there was supposed to be a guaranteed rare.
    Are you sure you are not talking about just a regular Innistrad booster you got from the event?

The event gives two kinds of boosters. The EMN one has never failed to produce the guaranteed rare for me ever since the EMN days.l
    Yep. Totally sure.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    bken1234 said:
    You’d think a mobile gaming company would optimize their forums for mobile phones......
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    bken1234 said:
    You’d think a mobile gaming company would optimize their forums for mobile phones......

I’ve had this draft for 3 days because someone else basically said what I was going to say and there’s no way to delete it on an iPad.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Gilesclone
    @ElfNeedsFood

On mobile, click the three lines in the top left corner, a gray menu will pop out. You will find your drafts there. It's better to type something in the box an click "Save Draft" first. 
  • TomB
    TomB Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you Bianca... :)
  • FindingHeart8
    I hope the next set of elite packs has some of the old elites/mythics.  I'm not spending a single pink crystals from my hoard on the Ixalan elite packs.

Image result for greed mtg
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2018
    I hope the next set of elite packs has some of the old elites/mythics.  I'm not spending a single pink crystals from my hoard on the Ixalan elite packs.

I even opened a thread asking about this... but it got forgotten and no one answered :/
  • FindingHeart8
    Coilbox said:

I even opened a thread asking about this... but it got forgotten and no one answered :/
    where is it?  I WILL BRING IT BACK TO LIFE :D:D
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Castigator . That stupid piece of tiny kitty, bug infested garbage . If it were a person, I'd be givin em the stank eye right now . Double stank eye .
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Coilbox said:

where is it?  I WILL BRING IT BACK TO LIFE :D:D
    You have it just here man!
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Purchased (my last!?) Ixalan PP. 7 cards out of the 25 (plus bonus) was the same common! Dive Down. One pack held three!
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    I won against an omniscience deck but lost almost half my HP and had to heal :(