Gishath,Sun’s Avtar doesn’t work [Fixed]

ayuready7
ayuready7 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
When it deals damage,the first Dinosaur(not Gishath) can’t geat any mana. It has no effect.

//Edited Title -Brigby
Tagged:

Comments

• Bullvinne
    Bullvinne Posts: 77 Match Maker
    I can verify this issue. I played two games with Gishath and it never filled up the next (Non-Gishath) Dino to full mana as advertised.
  • Furks
    Furks Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Considering the price... It would be nice if it actually worked 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've confirmed this on Apple and Android -- his entire value is in his effect and manasaurus seems to not be giving mana. 

Nice that they lowered his cost a bit -- but still -- he's not manasaurus. 
  • I purchased your new card “Gishath, Sun’s Avatar” and the ability when it does damage give full mana to the next dinosaur card does not work.  I had a hand with 3 dinosaur cards and many more in my deck and it did not give any mana when it performed damage on both the opponent and another minion.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think you posted in the wrong game Forum :smiley:

KGB
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The developers are aware of this issue, and they are currently working on a fix. Thank you for being so patient.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby do you happen to know whether this be a datapush or a full client patch?
  • Bullvinne
    Bullvinne Posts: 77 Match Maker
    @Brigby, any ETA on when we can expect this fixed? I would really love to test out Gishath
  • Brigby
    @octal9 @Bullvinne It looks like the team will be able to add a fix for it within a data push, and is anticipated to be implemented sometime later this week.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Thanks @Brigby. If you have a moment, please give the team a heads up about Hostage Taker - I've posted two bugs for it in the forum.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Brigby said:
    @octal9 @Bullvinne It looks like the team will be able to add a fix for it within a data push, and is anticipated to be implemented sometime later this week.
    Hey Everyone - Got another update from the team for those that have already purchased this bundle - the team will provide you an additional 40 Mana Jewels for the inconvenience.  Please reach out to customer support with a valid receipt date marked before the actual fix is in place in the game this week and the team will credit your account with the additional jewels.

We will also offer credit for anyone planning to make this bundle purchase before the fix is live.  Once the fix is in place and live, any purchases of the bundle made after this time will not be credited the additional Mana Jewels.  Thank you again for reporting the issue and for your patience while we worked on a fix.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    octal9 said:
    Thanks @Brigby. If you have a moment, please give the team a heads up about Hostage Taker - I've posted two bugs for it in the forum.
    There's a ton of bugged cards being reported. Looks like paid cards are taking priority.
  • Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    So I bought Gishath as have lots of the dinosaurs mythics, but it’s currently useless as when it does damage it doesn’t give the next non Gishath dinosaur full mana like it says on the card please fix as want that ability to work
  • Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Just posted this didnt realise one was already up

• Brigby
    Hi Everyone. A hot fix has been applied this morning that should fix this issue.
  • bk1234
    Ohh!! Testing!! Thanks!
  • bk1234
    It seems manasaurus is giving mana again. 

Thanks Oktagon!