Heroic jugg discussion

Comments

• morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    level 130-230 enemies with my roster is a reason to not even look at this ;S
    pretty idiotic choice of available characters
  • This event is extremely boring and tedious. In case anyone had any doubts!
  • I wonder if it even makes sense to enter on the first day. I have always jumped in on day 1 before, but the last Heroic was just such a pain in the rump.

Unless starting late plunks me into a bracket of people who have already been playing for days. Then I would be screwed.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    And looks like the hammer boost is back lol. they can't make up their minds +50% now
  • Just won a new buff & a set of 3 different buffs in one go. The new buff was +50% damage to H.A.M.M.E.R, and the 3 buffs received at once were +10% green/back, +10% blue/purple & +10% yellow/red.
  • morgh
    why the hell do I get level 230 enemies with my IM40 at lvl 39 and mThor at lvl 20 is just beyond me...
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    And looks like the hammer boost is back lol. they can't make up their minds +50% now

I hope the rest of these boosts reappear. 230 DA fights would be a bit more bearable with the Dark Avengers boost.

I also like what they do for normal PvP events. It makes it a bit riskier to field a team of say all Avengers or all mutants when you know people can use those boosts.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    morgh wrote:
    why the hell do I get level 230 enemies with my IM40 at lvl 39 and mThor at lvl 20 is just beyond me...

IceIX has stated that your roster has zero impact on the scaling in PVE events. It is based purely on your hidden PVE MMR which is based on how you perform in PVE events. I imagine you have done reasonably well in previous PVE events so you have a higher MMR. I know this knowledge does not make the current situation any better though.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Interesting. They're showing the odds of what you get now in a event pack, with a Pack Info button:

Character
    1 Pack
    10 Packs
    Thor (Modern)
    4.76%
    14.29%
    Psylocke (Classic)
    4.76%
    4.76%
    Iron Man (Model 40)
    4.76%
    4.76%
    Wolverine (Ast.)
    28.57%
    25.4%
    Hawkeye (Modern)
    28.57%
    25.4%
    Capt. America (Modern)
    28.57%
    25.4%
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    morgh wrote:

What does the rest of your roster look like? I have a strong suspicion that the total amount of iso youve spent on your roster matters greatly
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Knock3r wrote:
    Interesting. They're showing the odds of what you get now in a event pack, with a Pack Info button:

Character 1 Pack 10 Packs
    Thor (Modern) 4.76% 14.29%
    Psylocke (Classic) 4.76% 4.76%
    Iron Man (Model 40) 4.76% 4.76%
    Wolverine (Ast.) 28.57% 25.4%
    Hawkeye (Modern) 28.57% 25.4%
    Capt. America (Modern) 28.57% 25.4%

Im guessing they did this so people know that the 10 pack has a better chance of getting a lazythor, which is somewhat nice to know.
  • morgh
    akboyce wrote:
    morgh wrote:

IceIX has stated that your roster has zero impact on the scaling in PVE events. It is based purely on your hidden PVE MMR which is based on how you perform in PVE events. I imagine you have done reasonably well in previous PVE events so you have a higher MMR. I know this knowledge does not make the current situation any better though.

Oh I see... well at least it makes more sense then such scaling based on that **** roster...
    So - to get my "PvE MMR" down, I should take really **** places in those 2 sub-events now? icon_e_wink.gif
    Or should I suicide a lot?
  • I think this event is fine, and the highest level character I have for this is 77 (Psylocke).
  • Looool so now we know why IM40 was so often as a reward lately icon_e_smile.gif

Looks like a pretty tough event, especially to all the people without Lazythor.
  • Now I know why people hoard ISO. My Psylocke could really use a boost right now.

Luckily, there's some good synergy with IM40 and Wolvy.

I just missed a Lazy Thor cover last event ( because I just missed a BP cover the event before). Sucks
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Looool so now we know why IM40 was so often as a reward lately icon_e_smile.gif

Looks like a pretty tough event, especially to all the people without Lazythor.

Lazythor doesn't help that much. My lvl 20 1/1/1 Lazythor is buffed to be lvl 110 with 6819 health, but his red only does 419 damage, yellow does 777, and green does 1196/598 damage. Not really a game changer.
  • akboyce wrote:
    morgh wrote:

Ouch, so if you could bash down DAs using CMags and company you're expected same well equipped going with lvl6 captain and hawk on the big guys? Well, but at least that $@#$@ idea is in a good company. O,O
  • pasa_ wrote:
    Ouch, so if you could bash down DAs using CMags and company you're expected same well equipped going with lvl6 captain and hawk on the big guys? Well, but at least that $@#$@ idea is in a good company. O,O

There was some reduction in levels though. I had full level 230 enemies for the last 3-4 days of the Hulk event, but the first event had Juggernaut level 150. Most of the enemies I've come across so far are in the 60-75 range (were 50-60 at start), but I haven't cleared all nodes yet.
  • With this tiny roster its pretty much ruled me out of this event. Modern Storm is about the only usable character (lvl 50) but my others are at least 19 behind (Black Widow) and the rest even further. I don't have the ISO to try and lvl up some of these either to make it playable. Juggs head butting my team every round ended this pretty quick, i'm out.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Knock3r wrote:

Character 1 Pack 10 Packs
    Thor (Modern) 4.76% 14.29%
    Psylocke (Classic) 4.76% 4.76%
    Iron Man (Model 40) 4.76% 4.76%
    Wolverine (Ast.) 28.57% 25.4%
    Hawkeye (Modern) 28.57% 25.4%
    Capt. America (Modern) 28.57% 25.4%

Im guessing they did this so people know that the 10 pack has a better chance of getting a lazythor, which is somewhat nice to know.
    i can't believe they want 3800 HP for a CHANCE (and not a great one) of LazyThor. After pulling 5 bagman covers from a 10 pack, i'll never buy one again.