MPQ Sneak Peek: February 2018 Edition *Updated (2/26/18)

Comments

• gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I'm thinking Shuri has an Attack (with those gloves);  I hope they do something with her tech of remote piloting, and healing called Fixing Broken White Boys.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    I'm eagerly waiting for surprise that's coming in 12 hours time.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Who thinks they corrected the main loaner nodes? ;-)

Lovely essentials as well, to grind 9 times on final day...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm eagerly waiting for surprise that's coming in 12 hours time.
    I dunno if that’s sarcasm or not?  We’ll probably have the in game preview before anything else at this point. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gotta sa, I’m sad to see this boost list go. I don’t think I ever used my champed Bobbi. Instead I opted for IM40/Rhodes for the climb (to save packs) and Yondu/Vulture For PVE and my 500-900 PVP push. Great list. Boosted Kraven even made minced meet of the two Grockdusa teams I saw during my climb last PvP.  
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    delete, i is dumb
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Not being sarcastic. Anyone else received 2000iso? and 100hp in game as a thank for playing Civil War?
  • broll
    Not being sarcastic. Anyone else received 2000iso? and 100hp in game as a thank for playing Civil War?
    Yes, but I'd have rather have the LT my alliance would have got for clearing Round 8 of Cap if the rounds auto-unlocked like they should have.
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker

I received as well and appreciated it.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    The bonus is well appreciated
  • winter37
    winter37 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    I did as well, and it is definitely appreciated.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(2/21/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Will there be more "story" in this run of it now that the movie is out, or was that it last time?
  • broll
    While it’s good 4* BP isn’t required of course it’s one of the few 4* I don’t have champed again.  (Gr). Oh well I should be able to take some ISO from other priorities and get him to 209 at least. 
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Shield training without BP as essential is a very good new. And a 7 days pve after a new release means 2 more covers. Very happy about this.....looking forward to discover if there will be changes in FFW....hoping the 48h sub will be the first and not the third one 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    While it’s good 4* BP isn’t required of course it’s one of the few 4* I don’t have champed again.  (Gr). Oh well I should be able to take some ISO from other priorities and get him to 209 at least. 
    Yep.  GR is the only classic 4 other than Howard that I have still at level 70, and Mr. F (WHO I WAS RIGHT ABOUT!) is only level 140. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for following through with the promise to feature only characters in tokens as required for SHIELD Training. It's very much appreciated. 

Is there any way it could start when Prodigal Sun does? If it starts when FFW starts, which will apparently be four days this time, I suspect SHIELD Training will be over before we're able to get any Shuri covers from progression in that event, which could limit how much of the training we're able to complete. 

Didn't something similar happen with America? 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Thank you for following through with the promise to feature only characters in tokens as required for SHIELD Training. It's very much appreciated. 

Is there any way it could start when Prodigal Sun does? If it starts when FFW starts, which will apparently be four days this time, I suspect SHIELD Training will be over before we're able to get any Shuri covers from progression in that event, which could limit how much of the training we're able to complete. 

Didn't something similar happen with America? 
    Yes, but this time you can get the Shuri cover from Shield Training with just Classic characters.  That’s the most useful reward in the event for most players.  The bottom row is there for highest-end players and/or spenders.  I don’t begrudge the devs at all for making that row hard to complete or ending the event before we will get the Shuri covers in progression. 

I heartily applaud this adjustment to the requirements in regards to essentials and how accessible they are.  Anyone who wants a 10 cover Shuri for the next Shield Training should consider saving up Heroics now.....although it’s likely a month away.