Invisible Zombie - Best Glitch?

Options
DBJones
DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
So my opponent cast Labyrinth Guardian, then Skaab Goliath. The Guardian dies as it should, but the Goliath mysteriously vanishes. My opponent then cast Ghostly Wings, on seemingly nothing. Here's the battle log:

And here's the battlefield:

I had a charged Lay Claim, and decided to see what that would do, here's what it looked like when I tried to click the Goliath:

When I hit SELECT, I did indeed steal my own creature (well, I stole it from my opponent earlier) including summoning sickness and triggering its enter the battlefield effect. I found the whole thing quite intriguing, I wonder if it's because Labyrinth Guardian dies when targeted?

Comments

• HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've had creatures turn invisible a couple times, but couldn't figure out the common thread. Stealing seems to be involved.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Just lost a match where Angel of Sanctions on the opponents side disappeared.  Didn't even know it until it started attacking me.  I tried using 2!!! Lay Claims on it... on 2 different turns.  It showed the card and then WOULDN'T let me steal the creature... instead it destroyed it both times...Lost 7 pts in HoR match due to this...  This is just BRUTAL!!!   Getting killed by a 'ghost' card is just icing on the cake for this game.