Update to Kate Bishop's Champion Rewards (2/13/18)

Options
2»

Comments

• WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So I support this change, but why is it being dragged out so much? With the rate that new 4*s get released, this is never going to be completed if you're only updating 1 or 2 characters a season. 
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    All these updates do 4*s rewards giving 5*s are very nice and beautiful, but what about the 3* champ rewards update? There are still 3*s out there giving the same 4*, while now we have lots of 4*s... and many without a feeder at all  :/
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Felessa said:
    All these updates do 4*s rewards giving 5*s are very nice and beautiful, but what about the 3* champ rewards update? There are still 3*s out there giving the same 4*, while now we have lots of 4*s... and many without a feeder at all  :/
    This is true, but remember that while there are several 4’s being fed by two 3’s, there are almost 20 more 4’s than 3’s overall. And it will probably actually be 20 pretty soon. So no matter what, there will be a lot of unfed 4’s.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Felessa said:
    This is true, but remember that while there are several 4’s being fed by two 3’s, there are almost 20 more 4’s than 3’s overall. And it will probably actually be 20 pretty soon. So no matter what, there will be a lot of unfed 4’s.
    Yes, you're right, I know that there aren't enough 3*s... but my main problem are those 3*s feeding the same 4*, it's like a waste of a precious spot with so many 4*s waiting for an opportunity. I would like the devs to pay some attention to that tier too, and not only to the 5* one, that's all.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Felessa said:
    bluewolf said:
    Felessa said:
    Yes, you're right, I know that there aren't enough 3*s... but my main problem are those 3*s feeding the same 4*, it's like a waste of a precious spot with so many 4*s waiting for an opportunity. I would like the devs to pay some attention to that tier too, and not only to the 5* one, that's all.
    Agreed, and they had every opportunity to have Angel give out someone who is unfed. I get him giving out an X-Man, but at the time I think Nightcrawler was out, so I'm not sure why it wasn't him. Could have that release order completely wrong though. In El3ktra's case it makes perfect sense for her to give out her 4* counterpart, you just hoped it would come with an update for Dar3d3vil.