Heroic jugg discussion

Just wanted to say I really hate the rosters we are given during these heroic events.

1-2 / red S&V wolvie plus next tier rewards
3-10 / 3x lazy , 2500 ISO, 100hp
11-20 / y,g lazy Thor , 2500 ISO , 100hp
21-50 / g lazy Thor , 2500 iso, 100hp
51-100 / g lazy Thor , 1500 ISO , 50hp
101-200 / b cstorm , 1500 ISO, 50hp
201-300 / b cstorm , 1000 ISO, 25hp
301-400 / b cstorm , 500 ISO
401-500 / 3x standards , 250 ISO
501-600 / 2x standards , 250 iso
601-800 / 1x standard , 250 ISO
801-1000 / 250 ISO

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    I'm pretty glad to see spidey not on the list. Will be an interesting preview of things to come.
  • I agree with Nemek re: Spidey, but the lineup looks pretty skinny:

Thor (Modern) - powered up
    Iron Man 40
    Psylocke
    Captain America
    Hawkeye (Modern)
    Wolverine (AXM)
    Storm (Modern)
    Black Widow (Modern)

Could be tough...
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    And much shorter run time than the last heroic that i pretty much excluded from because of roster and 230 mobbers.
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Oh my god, i can only choose from IM40 (lvl 18), Psyduck (lvl 30), Cap (lvl 21) Wolverine (lvl 6) and **** hawkeye lvl 6???

I mean, i have good covers for all of them but i havent lvled any of them yet. Damn.
  • fedlex20
    ichijuan wrote:
    Oh my god, i can only choose from IM40 (lvl 18), Psyduck (lvl 30), Cap (lvl 21) Wolverine (lvl 6) and tinykitty hawkeye lvl 6???

I mean, i have good covers for all of them but i havent lvled any of them yet. Damn.

For the first 3 nodes as far as i can see. I mean, i stun locked juggernaut with cap's blue, but...
  • I like this distribution of rewards too.
  • ugh damn you Captain America. This is one event i cant do due to roster issues.
  • Want my 3 lazy Thors so badly. Not sure when best to join for bracket optimization.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ideas for optimal team for this one? Lazythor is a must since hes buffed 100 levels, but not too sure about the other 2. Im40 and wolvie dont synergize too well with lazythor...
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    jozier wrote:
    Want my 3 lazy Thors so badly. Not sure when best to join for bracket optimization.

Me too. Progression rewards are pretty meh so while I want to play since there is nothing else going on it might be better to join in late. Then again other people might have the same idea too and I might end up in a tough bracket.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Interesting powered-up list: 1*s, mediocres (Cap, IM40, mHawk), new 3*'s, and AWolv thrown in to toss mid-level players a nice bone.

It's like a PvE designed by the 99%. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm good with it. I've got all but mHawkeye at various levels, and about half of them at decent levels. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Interesting powered-up list: 1*s, mediocres (Cap, IM40, mHawk), new 3*'s, and AWolv thrown in to toss mid-level players a nice bone.

I'm good with it. I've got all but mHawkeye at various levels, and about half of them at decent levels. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Pretty sure the only powered up character is Modern Thor. The rest of the list I made are what you are limited to selecting.

Correct me if I am wrong, not dipping in until tomorrow at the earliest.
  • Yup. Gonna sit this one out. Don't exactly feel like watching Juggernaut headbutt my limited roster to death. And I'm not sinking ISO into characters I'm never gonna use. I'm looking at you lesser wolverine.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:

Yeah, the problem with these heroic modes is that you are typically stuck with a bunch of low level dudes against level 100+s (at least thats how this worked last heroic mode, sigh.)

For all the people who are debating when to join, consider that all of the random nonforum peple are going to join as sokn as they see the event, so you have a higher chance of not seeing forum people if you join earlyish.
  • The second node of solo Juggernaut kicked the hell out of mid-level 30 team, and I'm not sure I want to spend my ISO on levelling up this measly team and I don't want to bother trying to attain a Thor considering the measly token pull chances. I don't feel like I'll be missing out on that much since I've already maxed C.Storm and there's no way I'll be hitting top 100 for those Thor covers.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    The selection of characters for this event is rough. Venoms endless stun when paired with a lieutenant isn't fun either. This is going to be some tough sledding.
  • Could somebody please let me know about bracket size? 2000?
  • fedlex20
    Well, at least is challenging. Just cleared four nodes with a ( 1/1/1 lazy thor lvl 20), a( 2/3/1 psy lvl 30) and a (3/5/5 cap lvl 25). Psyduck died over and over again but that was just one health pack a fight.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    It is always going to be tough when the only support character available is Modern Black Widow (particularly for me as I have no 1* characters now!) - can try to make the red/green matches first, but no counter when there're just multiple on the board, they fall on to the board randomly or (worst of all) a green generating henchman is on the squad...

I'm romping through all the missions now before they are up levelled by everyone else completing them, as some doesn't seem winnable (short of using up boosts) without Thor once the villains catch-up/over-take.

Granted Daredevil was total dead-weight compared to Thor, but Classic Storm was the difference maker previously - Modern Hawkeye has a stun, but he isn't exactly on her level. icon_rolleyes.gif

@ Ghast
    Bracket size is just 1,000 - and top 100 get a Thor!
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Ghast wrote:
    Could somebody please let me know about bracket size? 2000?
    Yes, appears to be 2000.

Event looks to be 5 days long, broken up into two 2.5 day, 2000-person groups.