Pulling tokens not working correctly

Options
I dont know if this is a known problem but when im opening tokens im getting bonus heros on a diffenent rarity. Example i pulled a Team Capt token and had an ares and a 4* deadpool from same pull. the same happened when i used a legendary token i had a 3* wolverine and then a 4* version as a bonus hero. Is anyone else getting these types of pulls?

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm having a hard time following you. First you said you got a BH from a Team Cap token, but those come from a vault, and vault tokens aren't BH eligible. 

Then you say you pulled a 3* from a Legendary token, but you can only pull 4*s and 5*s from LTs.
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ya your post makes no sense. The outcome of both your examples are impossible. You can’t get bonus heroes from vault tokens and you can’t get a 3* from Legendary tokens.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ya your post makes no sense. The outcome of both your examples are impossible. You can’t get bonus heroes from vault tokens and you can’t get a 3* from Legendary tokens.
    I agree that they don't normally work that way. That is not the same thing as being impossible, as it could happen due to a bug in a game update or hotfix some day.

But I think we would have heard from more people and earlier if it were happening across the game population.
  • Demanufacture69
    Demanufacture69 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    I'm having a hard time following you. First you said you got a BH from a Team Cap token, but those come from a vault, and vault tokens aren't BH eligible. 

Then you say you pulled a 3* from a Legendary token, but you can only pull 4*s and 5*s from LTs.
    It happened to me. I know that it is not possible and that this should not be happening but jusy wanted to put it out on here incase someone else may be experiencing the same bug....apparently not. What was even stranger is that deadpool is not in my team capt vault
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options
    ***I'm going to move this over to Bugs and Technical Issues on the chance that it's a bug.***
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think if people were commonly opening a legendary token and pulling a 3* this forum would be a smouldering ruin by now.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    I think if people were commonly opening a legendary token and pulling a 3* this forum would be a smouldering ruin by now.
    Most likely, yea. But it could be exceedingly rare? Either way, best way for the devs to figure it out is by having @Demanufacture69 submit an in-game ticket if he really thinks that's what occurred.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’ve gotten two 2* that had the same animation as bonus hero from a standard token but at the cover queue, they don’t have a heart. Very strange.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another thing, if you open a 10-pack (or a 40-pack probably, but I'm not a buyer of those :mrgreen:) and you receive bonus heroes, the order in which you receive them is a bit wonky, but all BH's are still received correctly. (As far as i have seen).
  • Demanufacture69
    Demanufacture69 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ducky said:
    Most likely, yea. But it could be exceedingly rare? Either way, best way for the devs to figure it out is by having @Demanufacture69 submit an in-game ticket if he really thinks that's what occurred.
    thanks @Ducky i have submitted an in-game ticket. And I do also agree if this was happening elsewhere then a lot more would speak up about it. Im hoping this was caught before it gets to that stage. Its up to D3go to investigate now