5* Jean from the ashes

Options
I had just faced her. I killed her with a match. Then she revived without even countdowning, team damaging me right away. Is this a bug? 

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If her power is at enough covers, it's only a one-turn countdown. Since it was generated by the match on your turn, it then ticks down to zero and resolves on hers. Not functionally anything different from Life of the Party or Hulk's Anger.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Best to finish her last. If she's the last one standing, rise from the ashes doesn't trigger.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dogface said:
    Best to finish her last. If she's the last one standing, rise from the ashes doesn't trigger.

Technically it does trigger, but when she is downed the match ends Before the countdown can resolve. Not that the difference is important in any way. :)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had a weird thing happen with that too: on Team Cap she appears in the 1st wave of a wave node. I downed her, she created a countdown, and I also downed her team. When the new wave appeared, it played the animation for From the Ashes, but she didn't come back (there'd have been room, one of the incoming enemies was killed before the countdown expired). I wasn't sure what to make of that.