I’m proud of my teammates! [edited]

Sarahschmara
Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
edited February 2018 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Despite 70% of our A team being locked out of the new content (until Monday, at least), they are still doing their best to stay cheerful and help unaffected players with deckbuilding (with cards they can’t use themselves). 

The slightest hint of negativity is evident on this forum and the subreddit but it’s only obvious compared to their usual upbeat nature. I’m sure it doesn’t register at all in here—we should really practice our melodrama. 

I’m so grateful! And I’m sure D3Go is grateful as well. 

Comments

• Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    <--- The resident negative nancy in the A team.

/scowl
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    [MOD NOTE] Title of post edited due to phrasing circumventing the profanity filter. Please remember this is a family-friendly community! [//MOD NOTE]
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    [Redacted]
    The issue is annoying, but there is no real point in making drama when our issue already has been heard. At least Brigby escalated the problem and tried to find a quick solution, the rest is waiting.

On the pro side : this new feature allowed me to prepare my terrasse for spring, filling the holes of the walls in the basement, and to be couch - majesty productive ;)
  • Sarahschmara
    You’re right @Laeuftbeidir I should have shown more self control. It’s just frustrating and I’m angry on your behalf. 

Currently 15/20 players are affected!
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    This update seems to have the most.... creative bugs. Twilight zone ****
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Please remember this is a family-friendly community!"
    Unclasp my!!!!
  • bk1234
    To everyone at D3nied --

You guys are such a great model of sportsmanship -- keep your heads up, we are all rooting for this to get fixed quickly! 
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Wow Sarah really sorry you guys are all going through this... Fingers crossed for the situation to be solved soon. Love to you all. 

@Brigby is there anything being done for these champs? I really hope some compensation is planned for these wonderful people for holding up the way they do. 
  • nerdstrap
    nerdstrap Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Cheers to being cool and focusing on friends an community! Issues are present in every game... in the end, we stick with this game because of the friends and relationships we’ve cultivated! #mtgpqforever
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 542 Critical Contributor
    D3nied,
    I can't do much more than reiterate what's been said. You have my respect. Hang in there. 
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    @Sarahschmara let us know when your team is back in action. It’s no fun being locked out from bugs. 
  • Sarahschmara
    Thank you to everyone for their kind words of support. And thank you to D3Go and Oktagon who worked frantically to come up with a solution. 

The devs created a new coalition and the leader and players seem to be migrating over with no issues. 

But they missed the coalition event, the valentine’s event, the discounted packs, and enough daily login rewards to disqualify them for the monthly reward (it’s a short month). Not an auspicious start to the new release. 
  • Sarahschmara
    And in an unexpected turn of events, the few players in D3NIED that _could_ play, also got the shaft when the original D3NIED was disbanded before they received prizes :disappointed:
  • bk1234
    And in an unexpected turn of events, the few players in D3NIED that _could_ play, also got the shaft when the original D3NIED was disbanded before they received prizes :disappointed:
    Hopefully support will compensate those players and the entire team :(
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    Being locked out of the game sucks big time, especially when one of the most rewarding events is running. Good luck to everyone in D3NIED.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    We are no longer locked out but we have received no compensation of any kind. Add to it the not-free-as-promised Across Ixalan event and unsurprisingly the entire coalition and the rest of FTA's Slack are having a tough time actually caring about the game right now.

Lots of talk of other games over the last few days.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Looks like the next 3 or 4 Across Ixalan runs will be free at least. They really should give you guys some compensation though.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    The people who lodged support requests from being locked out (they can easily verify from their end that these people did not finish the games, they did not "lose") should be recompensed.
    It doesn't cost the company anything at all and (long term) support has to start building up a nicer relationship with customers than it currently has.

Frankly almost every other company's support goes, "Oh, that happened? Ok, we'll fix that and here's an apology basic pack (or whatever else)". The company _preemptively_ offering it vindicates people and makes them feel good. It would be good if d3go could move towards industry standard practises.

(Note, it's not the individual support people, they have zero power. It's the company policies set by management. It's management that want to make people cry, including their own staff by setting up this hostile environment. They are just looking at extremely short term "give away 20 crystals" instead of longterm "have happy staff and dedicated long term customers".)
  • Sarahschmara
    Thanks for your solidarity @Kinesia

It looks like D3NIED will be able to submit tickets for a gift thanking them for their patience. Hopefully, it will take into account all of the things they missed out on. 
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Really hope you guys will get what you are asking for and not some kind of meh compensation as it has been done before. Its always a shame when players have to pay for development issues.