Ixalan story?

Options
GonzoElk
GonzoElk Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
The game has a picture of a pirate and says new story, but I can’t find it. Is there an update coming?

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It’s under training. 
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And you get 4 commons for playing it. 
  • Marvaddin
    Marvaddin Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    True, mine were Ravenous  Daggertooth, Pirate's Prize, Brazen Buccaneers and Deadeye Tormentor.

Wasn't it supposed to be a booster as prize for the last fight?
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other training rounds have had a pack at the end. I’m not sure how hard that rule actually was though. 
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other training rounds have had a pack at the end. I’m not sure how hard that rule actually was though. 
    I miss the free story-mode training pack, especially with there having been only one "Across Ixalan" event.  I was thinking there would be more  since it was supposed to replace ToTP but I guess not. :/
  • ILikePancakes
    ILikePancakes Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I miss the free story-mode training pack, especially with there having been only one "Across Ixalan" event.  I was thinking there would be more  since it was supposed to replace ToTP but I guess not. :/
    Yeah, I thought we were going to get that 5 times a week.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Across Ixalan was actually planned for being every day, they pulled it until they fix the bugs. It it takes too long, maybe we could convince them to let us play for free with the bugs until it's fixed?
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or put Trials back with an Ixalan reward pack until Across is fixed. (I actually want AI a lot, it was interesting, I'm really intrigued by how the different colours will adjust to each node.)
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    what were the bugs?  I mean one of my nodes didn't work when I played but I was able to get all of the rewards anyways.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kinesia said:
    (I actually want AI a lot, it was interesting, I'm really intrigued by how the different colours will adjust to each node.)
    No no no no. We gotta nip this in the bud right here. Shortening Across Ixalan to "Across" is fine, but if people start calling an event "AI" while calling the actual AI "Greg", well....that way lies madness, and I'm not talking about the SOI/EMN mechanic.  >:)
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @FindingHeart8: The game would randomly freeze at times. Anyone who got hit twice in the first node couldn't progress further and got no prizes at all. I don't think it was common, but plenty of people got at least one freeze.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stormcrow said:
    Kinesia said:
    (I actually want AI a lot, it was interesting, I'm really intrigued by how the different colours will adjust to each node.)
    No no no no. We gotta nip this in the bud right here. Shortening Across Ixalan to "Across" is fine, but if people start calling an event "AI" while calling the actual AI "Greg", well....that way lies madness, and I'm not talking about the SOI/EMN mechanic.  >:)

Ok. let's call Across Ixalan Greg then! That'll fix everything!