Request- New Holiday Event

Options
JopeX37
JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
So I was playing Angel's Embrace and it got me thinking about other holidays you could celebrate by running similar events.  And it hit me- St. Patrick's day is about a month away.  What are the chances we could get a sweet Green event for it?  I think it'd be fun.  Anyone else with me?

Comments

• octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    With the new Treasure mechanic out now, this is a thematically fantastic idea.

Kudos.
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2018
    Options
    just posted about this earlier today over on the thread for the Angel's Embrace event. I even called for it last year! We really should make this happen!
  • Indymon
    Indymon Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Would love this for St. Patrick’s day (green), Fourth of July (red white blue) etc. 
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can we have an Easter Day event ? I may seem out of place but it would be Zombie-related
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Zombies sound more like a Halloween-related event!
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby check out this cool idea!
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Indymon said:
    Would love this for St. Patrick’s day (green), Fourth of July (red white blue) etc. 
    July 4th isn’t a holiday outside the USA but I like the way you’re thinking!
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rasalghul said:
    Can we have an Easter Day event ? I may seem out of place but it would be Zombie-related
    This is far more brilliant than I think people are giving it credit for. I raise my glass to you, sir.

Plus, zombies are tons of fun, so any zombie-themed event would be fantastic in my book.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rasalghul said:
    Rofl love it... Perhaps this would be a White themed holiday zombie event and leave the black themed one for Halloween?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. While I'm not sure if the team has enough time to create a new event, even if just PvP, in time for St. Patrick's Day, I'll be sure to pass along these fun ideas for holiday events over to them. Thanks!
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. While I'm not sure if the team has enough time to create a new event, even if just PvP, in time for St. Patrick's Day, I'll be sure to pass along these fun ideas for holiday events over to them. Thanks!
    fair enough! Just a suggestion: you could use the same template as the Valentines Day, with the green ToTP background, and reward us with Ulvenwald Hydra for winning the event.  I'm sure everyone will be super happy and it hopefully wouldn't take too much time ;)
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Matthew said:
    Rasalghul said:
    This is far more brilliant than I think people are giving it credit for. I raise my glass to you, sir.

Plus, zombies are tons of fun, so any zombie-themed event would be fantastic in my book.
    Thanks @Matthew, I guess that's because people don't know what Easter means