Team selection: required toons

Smart80
Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
With over 200 rosterspots, I want to ask for something thats been due for a while now. Would it be possible to make a change in the team selection, so its clearer which toons are actually available?

- PVE essentials: probably least needed, but i still would like to see my dupes show up in front when selecting 2* essential centre spot.
- Boss events: if several verslons of a toon from various tiers can be used for the central essential spot, give all options in front of roster and lock out all others, like in loaner nodes, but here just when selecting the centre spot.
- Combined Arms PVP: when selecting each spot, just show the options we can actually select and dont have us scroll the whole roster

If not feasible, perhaps its possible to give us a dropdown selection to make the tier (or affiliation for instance) selection ourself? 

Comments

• baarzo
    baarzo Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I add my suggestion here to not open another topic.

In team selection should be usefull a filter based on color power. 

for Example I need a character with power green, yellow, red, iselect this three color and i see only character with that power
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love the Combined Arms format, but I agree it is a nightmare digging through my roster looking for just the right 2* or whatever I happen to need as it currently stands
  • Smart80
    Indeed, and its even worse for Ballance of Power off course. Forgot that in OP..
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    - PVE essentials: probably least needed, but i still would like to see my dupes show up in front when selecting 2* essential centre spot.
    This.

Especially with the frequent swapping back and forth between sometimes the a lower one auto jumps in when your primary dies, other times they don't.  It's a pain to use a Thanos 5* team and have your 2* essential die by the second round and have to find his clone 20 pages deep, twice...
  • Smart80
    As Valentine pvp with Deadpool shows, you got the script ready... Please implement this for all essentials that have multiple character options. (Like the side nodes in boss events..)