Something good, something bad, a bit of both. Your mixed results thread.

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got to 900 in Captain Marv3l's PvP for my 14th Bucky cover, but it must have been when people were doing shield hops or something. Once I got above 725, lots of yo-yo-ing.

And in one of the matches, the AI team-up was a Penance Stare, which Daredevil ate and was promptly downed. I had been cruising to a fairly quick and easy win that match, but that seriously held me up while I was still climbing. 
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    @TPF Alexis

Nay, a great pun
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the LT from beating Thanos in the Crash of the Titans.  IT gave me green Gladiator Hulk, putting him at 6/2/2.  I also got a bonus hero, which was Spider-Woman.  Apparently, you get a random cover if you don't have a Bonus Hero selected...although I'm not quite sure when my Prof X got unselected as a bonus hero.  The black cover for Spider Woman put her at...7/6/1.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    A mix result for me - I get my 1st Gambit cover (purple) 8 days ago, then realized there will be no 5*Gambit as regular essential for PVE because he has been rotated out by Ghost Rider.
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    Finally got near enough to 300 DDQ tokens that I decided to pull. I really wanted the last cover for my 5/2/5 st4rlord.

147 pulls in and I got the drax cover which I did need, the 10k iso, and the legendary token. Also have half of the 3* rewards. Over 80 health packs.

Math tells me to stop. I pulled really well for those 147. I also will get that last cover from my 3* gamora soon anyways, so I don’t even have a good reason to keep going...

But I really wanted that cover...
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    The bad news is I fat-fingered my SCL in Venom Bomb and wound up in SCL 6, so no progression 4* Black Panther for me.

The good news is that the competition seemed pretty lax, so I start thinking maybe I could actually get decent placement.

The bad news is there's one other guy in the bracket who looks like he's gunning for 1st, and he is ridiculously faster at clearing than I am.

The good news is that I start being a little more careful with my clears.  Usually I just wait until evening to do four clears everywhere, but since the enemies are weaker I can usually manage four clears on the essentials and trivials before work to get better points regeneration for at least some of the nodes.

The bad news is I keep getting leapfrogged.

The good news is that despite mostly T5-10 finishes per sub, I somehow manage to tortoise my way into 1st place for the event.

The bad news is the reward is Kate Bishop black, which is the only color of hers I've currently got at 5.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have two champed 5*s, one more at 13/13 covers, and I just pulled a 14th cover for the one I haven't champed. Luckily, I'm in a place where I shouldn't have any problem getting the ISO to champ him (including getting the ISO to champ ME Hulk thanks to covers from Civil War).

The problem? That character is 5* Doc Ock.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Getting your 1st ArchAngel cover just days after the event ended where it was an essential.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    I have two champed 5*s, one more at 13/13 covers, and I just pulled a 14th cover for the one I haven't champed. Luckily, I'm in a place where I shouldn't have any problem getting the ISO to champ him (including getting the ISO to champ ME Hulk thanks to covers from Civil War).

Roster the dupe, is what I did with my last Doc Ock #14.  I hope he gets a rework - it seems pretty likely.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Bought a single token in the tchalla and friends vault before it ends, got the 4 star flaptain, now it's my 6th blue cover:(
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    ThePunisher is the only 3* i don't have in my roster. And that is been the situation for almost a month. Usually I have 4/5 rostered characters as BH in the 3* tier, but I decided to change and put only The Punisher as a BH character.

So, I made a pull in a heroic token and there he was, The Punisher... Only problem is that it was the 4* version of him. But luckily I got a BH for that pull and was able to get my 4* Iron Fist in a 1/1/1
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    JHawkInc said:

Roster the dupe, is what I did with my last Doc Ock #14.  I hope he gets a rework - it seems pretty likely.
    And save the dupe to sell for whatever bonus they provide post-rework? Not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all. I'm right at the point where I'm running out of 4*s and will be champing 5*s anyways, but it would be nice to save the ISO and pursue someone at 12 covers (Bolt, Thanos, Spidey, Surfer, got several that are close) instead of being "stuck" going for Doc Ock...
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,528 Chairperson of the Boards
    Missing Robbie Reyes, so had to start Meet R&G in SCL7. Got the first Sentry cover, added a level and got a shiny LT which turned out to be Robbie, so something good came out of something bad.
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Had fun using 3* hulk with grocket and C4rol in Sim to get big points fast from grocketdusa teams which cut down time spent considerably. Nabbed the season 10 pack (insert balloon deflating sound), 8 2s, 2 3s, no BHs. But that's better than the 10 2s from last time? 
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled a Heroic token yesterday, flashing gold, yes!

Miles Morales. Purple. Making him 6/1/3. Nooooo... :p 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sitting on a 4/5/3 MeH and somehow RNG gives me 4 purple covers that I can't use.  I've set my bonus hero to MeH.  Haven't pulled a bonus 4* in like a month.  Finally, I see the flash of the screen, yes!!! it's a bonus hero... of course it's a purple cover, meaning I now have 5 purple covers on the vine... <cue sad trombone>
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
     My sole 5* champ, Daredevil, is benched for the current PvP. But the upside is that my MMR was adjusted accordingly. Went right to 900 with Peggy and Vulture. 

Then with my final event token, I pulled America yellow, her 13th cover, which means I'll get my 14th cover in the PvP after Shuri's. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I currently have covers for five other 4*s dying on my vine right now, and not nearly enough ISO. When it rains, it pours. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Last night I made my run to 900 in Blind Justice, getting hit only a couple of times on the way, and then threw up a 3-hour shield, intending to make a couple of hops to 1200.

Then the power went off. I have satellite broadband that doesn't work at all with no power.

Something like 5 hours later, it came back on. I was back down to 455 points. 

Made the charge back up, and shielded just north of 900 with exactly 8 hours left. I took that as a sign and stopped there.

All the extra matches put me over the top for having the Iso for my next 4* champ, though, so yay.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Similar to my last post in this thread, I got careless with my hops, and had to make at least one more than I should have, but getting to 900 let me make Agent Venom my 21st 4* Champ!