Bone Crushers1 (Full) Top 50-75 PVE alliance

Options
2»

Comments

• Ctaggart
    Ctaggart Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What SCL do you play? Name of alliance and ign?
  • Seahawk12
    Seahawk12 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I’ll play SCL 3-7 depending on my weeks business. And I’m in the allaiance The_Runaways. I don’t know what ign means so I’m guessing it’s my name? It’s SEAHAWK12
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    Had to remove some dead weight. Looking for a strong player that meets 1.5 past max progression on new covers. Max is fine for all other PVE events. PvP has no requirements but we usually rank around 130.
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    Fastest way to reach me is on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart.
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    I encourage you to view our rosters. We are set to private. Bone Crushers1
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    If you're looking for that competitive but friendly alliance, we're looking for you. We need you to have your 3* champed, should be champing or waiting to champ a wide variety of 4* and have at least one cover for a majority of 5*. 
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    Contact me even if we look full. We need to "weed" some trial members.
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    We're planning on clearing both sides for the civil war event.
  • GianMutley
    GianMutley Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Im looking for a high end alliance
    Roster: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/GianMutley/
    Shield Rank 92
    Currently playing at SCL 8.
    Finished top 100 on Black Panther event.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Options
     I'm thinking of looking for a more engaged alliance, especially one looking to clear both sides of Civil War. 

I don't have a screen grab of my finish in FFW and the event is already gone, but I was 4th place in CL8. I typically aim for at least T10 in CL8. Day 650, just shy of Rank 120. The only 5* I don't have rostered is Ghost Rider, and I plan to get him before he's featured. Up to 46 4* champs, with another eight fully covered. All 3*s champed except Angel. 

My (mostly) updated roster: http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/DarthDeVo/
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    I sent you a message. The fastest way for anyone to reach me is on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart. 
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    I took the plunge and joined Line. 767251375 or Chandra Taggar
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    We have 2 openings. PM me on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart or on line at 767251375
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    One opening for top 100 team. Max progression is our minimum for regular events. We go all out on new covers and boss events. Communicate with the team if life causes a problem playing, it happens from time to time. The fastest way to reach me is on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart or on line: 767251375
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    Two openings
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    We ranked 59th in Heart of Darkness. Our players usually score 125-150% past max in PVE. We're not into babysitting, just looking for a player that enjoys playing, scores well, and communicates. The fastest way to reach me is on Facebook messenger at Chandra DeFranco Taggart or on line at 767251375
  • Ctaggart
    Options
    We placed 47th in Webbed Wonder.
  • BigShotBill
    BigShotBill Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Agent name bdubb33. Think i fit the requirements