Best builds for Latest 5*?

Options
Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
Just quickly wondering what the best build is for Robbie, Angel and Thor. Openend my hoard to finish Thor and instead got a bunch of the other two and want to do my CS exchanges strategically. 

I think ive read Thor is 5/5/3, but curious if that’s right, and about the other two. 

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is all theoretical, but I'd go 5/5/3 on all 3 of them.
  • Daredevil217
    Options
    I don’t want to champ my 5* characters at this point. 

Right now mine are 

Thor 7/4/1... going to make 5/5/2
    Angel 5/3/2 (not a bad start but he’s awful!)
    Ghostie 1/3/3 (not a great start here!)

Gambit is 5/3/5, DD is 5/4/4

For me I guess if I can’t get completely optimal, the most important thing is to have 5 in the right skill, DD Yellow, Gambit Black, Thor Green, Rider Green, Angel sucks.  So Robbie is the only one starting WAY off. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thor should be 5/5/3 unless paired with Gambit, in which case you may as well go 5/3/5 since you won't be able to use Thor's red anyway.

You may want to go for a 5/4/3 build for Thor right now though, that way you have two potentially useful colors for future Draws.

• Daredevil217
    Options
    I have 5,000 CP still stockpiled. I’ll definitely cover him before he leaves latests. I stopped pulling because I over-maxed Kraven and Chavez and figured I’d might as well wait for Panther to enter tokens before pulling for that last Thor. 

If I pull Yellow,then awesome- and if not, I will have CS exchange it. This guarentees a 5/5/3 build when the other route could net me a 5/4/4