Wrong Reward - Unstable ISO-8 Mission

In the first mission of Unstable ISO-8 I got a Purple Hawkeye cover as reward, but when I returned to the mission which is now locked, it is checked that I should had received a yellow Captain America. Anybody else with the same problem?

Comments

• the purple hawkeye was probably from the total iso rewards (check total iso rewards)

maybe ur captain america got sent to cache? or flat out did not receive it who knows
  • The reward that I got from total ISO was a 3xHealth Pack when I reached 10 Isos. I have 3 slot covers available, no covers in cache. I don't even have a Captain America with a yellow cover upgraded.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    pacmanreis wrote:
    In the first mission of Unstable ISO-8 I got a Purple Hawkeye cover as reward, but when I returned to the mission which is now locked, it is checked that I should had received a yellow Captain America. Anybody else with the same problem?

Interesting, Hawkeye isn't even a reward from that mission, there should be no way for you to get him there. He's not an Event Point reward until 60, which is not possible from that first mission either. Can you please send this via the Feedback form in the game (mail icon in the upper right) so that we can get more info on this?
  • I think I remember getting a hawkeye somewhere in the beginning. But also got a blue cap america...
  • ArchJojo wrote:
    I think I remember getting a hawkeye somewhere in the beginning. But also got a blue cap america...

The first Hawkeye is at 60 Red ISO but IceIX is saying pacmanreis shouldn't have gotten it for the very first mission since they wouldn't have been able to win enough red iso to get to that reward yet. I got my 60 ISO after 3 or 4 missions which happens really quickly if you have anything other than a newbie team so I suspect that's what your thinking of...or I could be wrong and it's time for me to get off the internetz again. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Ok, mail sent. I also started to play right after the episode was available. Don't know if this is related, but when I finished playing that first mission and immediately got the rewards, I got a message that the game was updated.
    Been playing since day one, love the game... Keep up the good work.