Looking for an alliance; willing to pay for my spot

Options
Kelbris
Kelbris Posts: 1,051
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
I'm gonna make like $400 this weekend, so if I have to pony up $10 for a spot I don't really give a ****

I get top 5 in every bracket that I need the covers in, which is why I have pretty much every cover. Generally, I've been going for lower spots (11-25 for ISO) if I don't need the covers to spread the love around, but now that there's a reason to be getting as many points as possible, I plan on once again thrashing **** like a disagreeable pillowcase.

I might just end up making my own alliance, since nobody's taken the name Astonishing.

y1ICGt8.jpg
TuQoPwK.jpg

22 4* covers don't come easy.

Comments

• Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    You'd be a nice addition to any alliance that will have you. Chimaera calls the shots in the one I'm in. Good luck!
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2014
    Options
    You'd be welcome with us @ FittedKitchens if you're looking for a team atmosphere with a good shot at #1 icon_e_smile.gif
    That's a competitive roster indeed
  • Kelbris, I have a couple slots left in Night Watch. You don't need to pay for your slot. I paid to expand the alliance 10 slots. If we go larger though I will need some help expanding, but I want to see how alliance stuff pans out before dropping much more into it.
  • PM sent icon_e_smile.gif

check link in my sig for details icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Gonna hold off on joining anything for a bit; just shattered my phone screen. Experimenting with scotch tape, seems to be making my phone workable. Trying to run through a few matches to see if I can still play.

New one's gonna be here Monday. I am linked to Steam, but I don't like playing this game on a laptop. Too clunky.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Gonna hold off on joining anything for a bit; just shattered my phone screen. Experimenting with scotch tape, seems to be making my phone workable. Trying to run through a few matches to see if I can still play.

New one's gonna be here Monday. I am linked to Steam, but I don't like playing this game on a laptop. Too clunky.
    I'm saving a spot for You anyway icon_e_wink.gif