Venom Bomb event giving out Post-Event Venom Bomb tokens, not T'Challa and friends tokens [Fixed]

mbaren
mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
I don't know (yet) whether this is true of progression rewards, but certainly it's true of the 5* node.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will second this. 5* giving stockpile tokens.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here we are, Venom Bomb, and the tokens are broken again. They are showing as after event.  Isn’t the PVE after the new release normally a vault?  So this is really messed up.  Can we get some sort of resolution?  @Brigby @LakeStone
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not again.

I think this is that third or fourth time this has happened.

You'd THINK they'd have fixed this by now.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Third or fourth time this has happened now.

Game moved from being on autopilot to being on life support.
  • The rockett
    Oh yea.  Just looked at the release.  It is to be a BP with friends vault. Great.  Thumbs up!! 
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Game is on life support... circling the drain ever so gracefully 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby  Please pass along to developers. The MEH PVP had this issue, but it was never acknowledged.
  • The rockett
    Let me explain more.  The token from the 5E node is a Venom Bomb token not a T’Challa & Friends vault.  That is where the issue is. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    What's really weird to me is that the Venom Bomb Token I got from the 5* node just now is in a different store than the Venom Bomb Tokens that I've had stockpiled for some time now.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Your other ones are probably from a stockpiled vault. This looks like a stockpiled store.

I'm guessing. I don't do that hoarding thing myself.
  • TPF Alexis
    And it's showing up in a different store than the Venom Bomb tokens I had stockpiled from a previous run.
  • TPF Alexis
    granne said:
    Your other ones are probably from a stockpiled vault. This looks like a stockpiled store.

I'm guessing. I don't do that hoarding thing myself.
    That could make sense. I don't usually hoard, but the last two times Venom Bomb ran with regular Vaults, the possibilities in there were just so unappealing that I couldn't bring myself to use the Tokens. And then the last two times, it's been a release event with a special store/vault, so I haven't had a chance to use them.
  • Karass
    Karass Posts: 61 Match Maker
    same here
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    All the progression rewards and the sub placement list “Tchalla and Friends”. Didn’t check the 5* mission reward until after collecting it, but it does read Venom Bomb as it scrolls through. I feel 80% confident that the mission reward is the only thing broken. Too bad nobody will check the forum until after collecting the token and going “huh?”
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i used mine and got a 3* iron fist. considering i get 2* covers 98% of the time from event tokens i'm going to say not broken. or maybe they are broken then. i dunno...
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Yeah I fell into that category.  One less shot at the new 4* BP i guess :(

• dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    It's disappointing as its one less chance for a 4* black panther 
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    You made the mistake of playing a Venom Bomb, will you ever learn?  :p
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    You're on the forum long enough to know there's a bug and technical issues section, right?