Predator and Prey - Mar 12 to Mar 14

Comments

• I decided not to get a shield and I still got rank 25, so I'm happy icon_e_smile.gif Wanted at least 25 to get the iso reward.
  • I didn't know what rewards for 1st were supposed to be other than green S&V. If I was supposed to get 2500 I only got 250. That would be the 2nd time I had my 1st place rewards messed up in past 1-2 weeks.
  • gamar wrote:
    Guess my timer was off. Told me the tourney didn't end for another 3 hour. Could gave saved a shield earlier if I had known correct time. Or am I glitched and it's still going on?

Oh god I did essentially the same thing

"This just ends at the same time as the Hulk tourney, I have an hour left... "

Goodbye Blue Hood icon_cry.gif

My timer actually showed it ending like 1 hour 40 minutes after the hulk tourney or some craziness like that.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got top five, very happy. I needed all three covers for Hood. Now I only need one more yellow cover.
  • Yup, first and 250 ISO here as well. (Thank you Phantron)

I think someone forgot a zero when coding the prize list.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pretty sure I just got 250 as well. icon_cry.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, 250 for a first place here, too. They're really dropping the ball with rewards lately huh.
  • I finished 26th. Oh well, still got 50 HP and good ISO.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I'd have stayed in 2nd if I knew I'd get a couple of thousand ISO more!
  • I used the last hour climb tech this time and got to #3 about 755 pts. Hood got to 8 covers approaching usable with 3 blue.

A question, level 4 blue works with >=9 or >9 tiles? The text for lev3 says >10 and the upgrade text is "requires 9 tiles" that translate to >=. But I have my doubts.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    I used the last hour climb tech this time and got to #3 about 755 pts. Hood got to 8 covers approaching usable with 3 blue.

A question, level 4 blue works with >=9 or >9 tiles? The text for lev3 says >10 and the upgrade text is "requires 9 tiles" that translate to >=. But I have my doubts.

The wording is confusing but it's trying to say 'requires more than 9 tiles', which is 10 or more.
  • Never had to unshield, got top 5, and now my Hood's 3/5/2 and ready to join the varsity squad - I've got him up to 66th level now and he'll get all my ISO until he catches up to he rest of the pack (about another 10 levels). I think the Hulk ending the same time may have reduced activity in the tourney.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    you don't want to level the Hood too much so that he tanks yellow-blue-back, trust me. I did and I probably shouldn't have.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    1st and 250 ISO - sent an e-mail to tech support but it's weekend so fastest reply going to be on Monday anyway...
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    locked wrote:
    you don't want to level the Hood too much so that he tanks yellow-blue-back, trust me. I did and I probably shouldn't have.
    what would that be in comparison to 85 oBW?
  • locked wrote:

Is this just due to his general squishiness? I don't plan to level him above my other 3*s any time soon but I may start using him in LRs next time speed evil turns up.
  • I got fifth place and was rewarded three Hood covers.. The sixth placed had the same score of 709 as me.

(1) Why was I ranked above him even though both our scores were the same?

(2) Does fifth and sixth place share the same rewards (I.e 3 Hood covers each)?

(3) Was it pure luck that I was ranked above him, or is there a determinant?
  • i think a tie goes to the person who gets that number 2nd. last time it hapepned to me i was in fifth, someone got the same points as i did, and it pushed me to 6th and i got the 6th place rewards. was a crock if you ask me
  • Oletheos wrote:
    i think a tie goes to the person who gets that number 2nd. last time it hapepned to me i was in fifth, someone got the same points as i did, and it pushed me to 6th and i got the 6th place rewards. was a crock if you ask me

Now I recall that my score was increased during the shielded period.

Took a beating, but someone lost to my team, which nudged up my score up to 709.
  • Someone send a ticket lately about it, finishing IIRC #2 with the same amount of points. He got the rewards for #1 as well. Keep it in mind! icon_e_smile.gif