Some QoL suggestions

Options
ArielSira
ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
Hi all, I've been playing MTG on and off since Ice Age and Mtgpq for about a year now I think. Since the new team is bringing us their first update soon (and already listened to our requests for Rotgp) I thought I'd list a few small changes I'd like to see.

1) instead of the blue "rewards" button, please let it display our current score for that event. This way you can see it right away for Fateful Showdown or TG for example. Clicking it would then still bring you to the rewards as it does now.

2) can we please have the amount of shields a support will have on the card in-game? Didn't think at first that Desert Wind uncommon had the same single shield as the Bonds rare until I played them for example. Sidenote; the rare should have 2 shields I think.

3) a minor tweek; I pretty much know the names of my coalition players but I'd love to see a small symbol next to their name/score when looking at the rankings (also non coalition events).

Comments

• knifelheim
    knifelheim Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    can we please have the amount of shields a support will have on the card in-game?
    This. How has this not been addressed yet? This is crucial information. The digital cards need to be treated just like the tabletop cards. ALL necessary information needs to be included on the card so that players will understand exactly how the card works before it ever goes into your deck. Supports would be unusable without the program there to fill in the gaps for you.